sharetrader
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Good update on their white label ATM licenses and some positive news to start the week Rawz......

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...83164-3A638508
    Excellent news. More so to remove any doubt punters might have had that the white label wasnt going to be issued.

I would love an update on Findi-Pay merchant numbers. Maybe later in April after we close out this quarter. Or in May for end of year prelim numbers

The importance of the white label licence...
    Findi can now put an ATM in their merchant stores. So a customer can walk into a store and get cash out of the ATM (ticket clip once) and then give it to the merchant using Findi-Pay (ticket clip twice) to pay for their online stuff.

Additionally, Findi can now look at acquisitions using their strong balance sheet post the options being exercised and last years debenture issue. By all accounts the ATM industry is fragmented and consolidation is on the cards.

All good stuff and progress being made. Market cap still just a bit over $100m. Happy to hold.

Strong couple of days since white label announcement.

Once formalized by the Mumbai reserve bank I’m expecting FND to come out with another announcement providing some more colour around what this will mean for additional future income growth

she's a rocket ship to the moon

My valuation is $4.20. Based on 8x ebitda multiple on the ATM business and 3x revenue multiple on the findi-pay business. Comes out at $4.20 lol. Musk would like that
    Last edited by Rawz; 20-03-2024 at 02:00 PM. Reason: add more detail

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

My valuation is $4.20. Based on 8x ebitda multiple on the ATM business and 3x revenue multiple on the findi-pay business. Comes out at $4.20 lol. Musk would like that
    Hi Rawz,

Just wanted to thank you for bringing Findi to my attention a few weeks ago. Your posts lead me to buy a decent holding, on which I'm up 112% today.

Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWiggum View Post
    Hi Rawz,

Just wanted to thank you for bringing Findi to my attention a few weeks ago. Your posts lead me to buy a decent holding, on which I'm up 112% today.

Cheers mate!
    I'm so happy to hear that. Well done to us and all other holders
    Last edited by Rawz; 20-03-2024 at 02:13 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

Well done Rawz and tip my hat to you.

I was already a holder (relatively smallish parcel) but appreciate your posts. I have to share more rep before I can give you any more!!

$3 party day today? Surely.. almost there.

Friday beers would be so much better

$3 cool

Market cap is 3x when i made my first post and started this thread. I havnt sold anything. FND is over 50% of my portfolio now. I think my plan is once the White label is confirmed and depending on what they say in that announcement around new income i will start trimming. Im getting nervous with this size holding. Can still sleep at night but very nervous holding so much.

The problem is its not even overvalued or anything like that. Like some stocks can trade 10x revenue on nothing. Just a hope. Findi-pay could be that hope.. some stocks just explode in value on pure speculation. FOMO stuff. I feel like findi could do that and pay my mortgage for me lol
    Last edited by Rawz; 22-03-2024 at 12:45 PM. Reason: add more

Guru

Going to be some good tasting beer tonight Rawz. Well done again!

Some of that price action is pretty crazy and can understand the sentiments with taking a bit off the table and sleeping better.

I had some of that with ATM back in the day. Bought at 67c and sold a good chunk at about $3.50 when building a house. Rest went at about $16.50 but felt the relief when sold as became a large sum......