sharetrader
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    They already were down there before Robbo & the RB's Orr started fiddling with things

Let's be kind & say that Labour didn't know what they were doing and just managed to F**& the job up properly

There is no other way to explain what Labour did, what got left behind & what they tinkered with then stepped back from in closing 12 months of the 6 years not knowing how they would deal with what was approaching and the massive hole they had dug
    Youvebeen easy meat,willingly sucked I to the bull dust propoganda that the Cannibal Collective have pumped.I agree with the economist Shamubeel Eaquab on radio this morn re the global inflation,COVID hangover etc stuff.Nothing to do with Labour or National.But tax cuts right now is plain irresponsible and this govt is cannabilising and undoing many good and social community things and being divisive to boot.Sadly I expect activism,radicalism and extreme responses from a few people coming our way because of the culling.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 22-03-2024 at 11:47 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Youvebeen easy meat,willingly sucked I to the bull dust propoganda that the Cannibal Collective have pumped.I agree with the economist Shamubeel Eaquab on radio this morn re the global inflation,COVID hangover etc stuff.Nothing to do with Labour or National.But tax cuts right now is plain irresponsible and this govt is cannabilising and undoing many good and social community things and being divisive to boot.Sadly I expect activism,radicalism and extreme responses from a few people coming our way because of the culling.

Your meds not working today ? shame

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    It is going to be interesting to see what happens with tax cuts. Politics will win out I suspect. After all, Nicola said she would resign if tax cuts not delivered on 1 July.

There can be no doubt that tax cuts will be inflationary as virtually every cent will be spent. Will that prolong higher interest rates for longer, and what is the long term mpact of that?

Would we be better off in the long run if Nicola used the billions of savings to pay down govt debt instead of tax relief? Hooten mentions it in a piece about Winnie.

It is a balancing act for sure, and promises have been made.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I have to say, so far as NZ is concerned…Grant Robertson was a real bummer.
    What an embarrassing response you imbecile.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    What was wrong with it?

Why am I an imbecile?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Anyway, not sure what this aggressive post is all about.

All I know is that when Labour lost the last election, Grant looked to be pretty bummed out…

Anyway, not sure what this aggressive post is all about.

All I know is that when Labour lost the last election, Grant looked to be pretty bummed out…
    Go easy on Timmy mate. He is sensitive.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Go easy on Timmy mate. He is sensitive.
    I just don’t know what Timmy is playing at.

After the last election it was like POOF! and Grant’s political career was all but over.

I just don’t know what Timmy is playing at.

After the last election it was like POOF! and Grant’s political career was all but over.
    Robertson's hole got too big?

More revelations to come out?

Shocking revelation about Robbo :

https://marcspring.com/index.php/202...his-instagram/

So just what is “Cute boys of the Philippines?”

Well that is simple, its an Instagram account with risqué pics of what appears to be young boys. Now before you go silly, the age of those kids in the images has not been verified, but to an average person they appear to be rather young.

https://www.instagram.com/cuteboyphilippines/?hl=en

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Robertson's hole got too big?

More revelations to come out?

Shocking revelation about Robbo :

https://marcspring.com/index.php/202...his-instagram/

So just what is “Cute boys of the Philippines?”

Well that is simple, its an Instagram account with risqué pics of what appears to be young boys. Now before you go silly, the age of those kids in the images has not been verified, but to an average person they appear to be rather young.

https://www.instagram.com/cuteboyphilippines/?hl=en

Sounds to be that Grant is fair partial to a bit of Lumpia…