sharetrader
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: stx Strike Oil

shasta put me onto this one...
    2007 is going to bring 10 plus drills for STX...
    For a market cap of 67million is superb....
    although Possible re-raising coming up....
    cash at bank getting low....
    at as 1-1-07 expected outflowing of expenditure for the quarter was estimated to be 8million...
    5million cash at bank....
    All revenue streams get spent and NP around a million....
    YUP JBM... im with you on this one...
    [8D]
    .^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

________TRADING HALT___________

what will STX announce soon:

-McGall - Flint Prospect 200Bcf-significant, potentially commercial gas shows from primary target Maybe Shallower zones potentially commercial.

or

-Peltier , Pressure buildup to a sufficient enough level? Are we about to see the release of actual oil flow rates.

or

-Major presentation /placement to insto's/Cap raising.etc

or

-Takeover(not likely)

Come on STX bring me some Easter Cheer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

-NEWS OUT-

-8.84m raised by 34mill STX shares placement to insto's-

-Latest presentation looks very impressive $1+ this yr looks very likly on the back of alot of the future drilling program-With extra Cash moving forward the Rayburn spud date 500Bcf.

Would be buying more if I had the spare funds
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

quote:JBmurc Would be buying more if I had the spare funds
    paper trading this stock could make some savage returns...
    currently my funds are held up elsewhere... Prob be on my high priority list otherwise...

as I said here on the 23rd that cash at bank was low, and a capital raising/placement was on the cards...
    plently of cash here now....

low market value for the amount of forthcoming drills alone... also, gas discoveries...
    and awesome prospects...

you heard it hear first from RBM...
    [8D]
    .^sc

I've seen & researched enough of STX, i'm in!

Shrewd - I sold down some NZO & locked in some profits, was overweight in it anyways & part of my move to ASX stocks.

Disc: Holding DYL,NWE,NZO,STX,URA

Yes thanks for this JBM, I'm in too. Adding to my mixed bag of resources: ADY, WID, BHP, SMM, PPP, NZO, ATR

-well who else is miffed by the current selling pressure on STX down to 26.5
    your'd think they had no gas shows or an ongoing company making drilling campagin

-the Depth looks plain awful 1.6m shares on the ASKS just to get back to 29c-30c range with only 800k in total on the bids[}]

-to top it off COI is up 7%

--Not selling my STX shares just because these foolish holders are now getting weak at the knees

JBM

IT would be foolish to sell any STX, given the 2007 drilling program has the potential company makers in the 2nd half of the year, based in the US.

I would have though COI & STX would basically track each other given there joint prospects?

I would see STX < 30c as an entry point/top up opportunity & i will look to add to my holdings, funds permitting.

Weird thing is Comet Ridge report in US dollars & therefore should be at the mercy of the high dollar & are due royalties this quarter!

I havent seen anywhere where they hedge, so COI going up the day we hear the dollar is at a 2 year high v the $US, & STX going down doesnt make much sense, unless its some profit taking from the recent placement.

Am sticking with both STX & COI regardless.

stx falling away lately...
    looking at sp chart graph has resistance at 20cent range over the last 15 months...
    bounces off 20cents seems to track back down...
    entry time gettin close one feels...
    shasta, i have one investment to make when i get back from holiday, stx one of my top three picks at the moment...

anyone know why this one has fallen from 30cents to 21.5
    [8D]
    .^sc

Mcgall a 200BCF target was a duster, also the company made a placement at 26c recently.

I think its just a knee jerk reaction from the market, they have a very busy drilling program Q3 & Q4 this year.

They are about to drill Duncan-1 part of the Rayburn 500 BCF target in the US.

Am looking to add more STX Shrewdy.