sharetrader
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: stx Strike Oil

been buying up of late watch STX rerate if current good gas shows turn up a commercial 500Bcf Gas find 30c soon get them while ya can

JBmurc-holding 135,000 STX av 23c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JBM...
    STX is real similar to Target in the fact that they are drilling in the same region...
    but STX have much larger targets huh...
    id give up bigger targets for more certaintly
    still watching this one...
    lata...
    [8D]
    .^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

yeah TEX has alot going for such a small Mrktcap ,was trying to buy a small holding at 16.5c(which I nearly got) until I found out they had long dated opts[]had a couple go's at 6c but keeped getting rejected by E*Trade for placing a bid to high to the last sale think it was 5.2c even though the first sellers were at 6c[]

-ended up buying more STX with the funds -my targets $1 sp
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Can someone tell if it is one person doing one big amount of buying in this stock today or a multitude of buyers. Seems to be a lot of 100k parcels, or combinations going through?

I'd say its alot of smart buyers that know STX has been hugely undervalued in June with current bargin buying from tax-loss sellings making it easy to take up larger stakes in the company without driving SP to far-- Once July's underway 30c easy
    If there current 500Bcf Rayburn comes up trumps(Very confindent it will be commercial) 80c+

JBmurc-buying lots of cheap STX in June av 23c -135k

Zones of interest with elevated gas readings were drilled during this reporting
    period and will be evaluated by wire-line logging after the well has reached total
    depth, around 16,500 feet (5,030 metres). These zones of interest are in addition
    to the potential pay zone previously reported in the shallow Wilcox section and
    which is now secured behind casing for flow testing at the completion of the well.

At the time of reporting (3 July 2007, Texas time) the well was drilling ahead at a
    depth of 15,105 feet (4,604 metres). At current drilling rates the deep target
    objectives are likely to be intersected within a week.

JBmurc all that gas farts was/were reported ages ago , wires didnt show up much. This is not exciting yet . All a big punt now . Good luck to the brave .

we will see ELYOB the main targets not far away risk 18c reward 60c+ ratio looks fine to me STX isn't a one hit wondar
    I see that dog name DIO ended up being a greyhound

should know tody if the Rayburn is a success

here's hoping. it has seemed a very long road to get here. The last 12 months has not been that rewarding for shareholders or staff I would have thought so hopefully lady luck will bless us today and we will have a bit of good news!