Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
MB'ers fairly scarce on the NZX backwaters .. not too many runaways in these parts

The Sector PH is in doesn't excite me much

Some players dotting the sector appear to confusing themselves & the audience as whether they are Healthcare operations or Property developers - and when the chips appear to be down in both ?

The grave danger with PHL is a share consolidation then as a small player it gets forgotten and the SP loses altitude

But I might be wrong .. looking at TAH in comparison which appears to be making good noises.

The fancy footwork to bring onboard acquisitions into PHL might in itself ring a bell or two
Grave concern is share consolidation! I think it is uninvestable until it has gone through a share consolidation. The shares trade at one tenth of one cent. If the shares rise they have to double as 2 tenths of one cent is the next tradeable amount. They need to consolidate to at least 1000 shares into one new share so we can see where the market values PHL. I am surprised the NZX does not force this. ON the NYSE (new york stock exchange) a share that trades below $1 for 30 consecutive days is in violation of listing rules and if it does not then consolidate its shares it will be delisted.