sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: KCN Kingsgate

Default KCN Kingsgate

As an ex holder ( out at 384 with AU at $375 ) I have decided to jump back in at 328 ( dn 20c ) today. Have scanned the wires and can't find anything to justify this 6pct sell-off. Glad to be back on board this well run company ... thanks to the seller for this opp to buy back in at 90c cheaper than a few weeks ago !!!

Any other holders looking to top up at these prices !!! ???
    nelehdine

Only got 3208 at 328 ... still on the bid for a few more ... last trade at 332 !! %$^&*(&%$ !!
    nelehdine

Contrast LHG, these guys have cash cost of production US$117 per ounce for last quarter, some difference. Bit cunning though, they get some silver with the gold, sell and deduct that revenue so they can quote a low cost of their gold.
    Cheers
    bobco---still holding, why is it not $4.50

Got the balance I wanted at 328 ... Agree Bobco , the high silver price certainly helps KCN keep their AU production cost figures down. Silver is obviously a by-product of gold production so I have no problem with the way they acct for it.
    nelehdine

Nice 6c rally on Friday ... after NY gold stocks impressive surge on Friday ( up 4/5/6pct ) would hope to see KCN well into the $3.40's today.
    Target profit on this trade is 20pct which equates to an exit price of $3.94 which is well within recent trading range.

Disc: Bgt 4382 KCN at 328 last Tues.
    nelehdine

345/346 +9c
    nelehdine

Up a very solid 15c ( 4.5% ) to 351. A strong gold market o/n in London and NY should see gains consolidated or maybe added to tomorrow. Pity the poor sellers last week down to 325 !!!
    nelehdine

Another very powerful performance from KCN .... up another 8c to 359. Interesting to see if gold can build on recent trading gain tonight. May have to revise my target upwards as have made 1/2 my anticipated profit in under a week !!! $1,500 up inside 7 days is one of my better trades !!

Disc: Bgt 4382 KCN last Tues at 328
    nelehdine

Nele
    One of my favourites too
    Also Picked up some more while they were oversold
    Running with the Bulls!!
    Go with the flow
    slimbo

Another stunning performance from KCN yesterday .. traded down to 350 early on after the small AU sell-off o/n in NY. Shares then rallied all the way back up to unchanged at 359 and carried on late in the day to actually end up 2c at 361. Gold up over $410 as a write this ... stock could push even higher today ... MAGIC !!!!

Disc: BGT 4382 KCN at 328 last Tuesday.
    nelehdine