sharetrader

Thread: Gxy

Default Gxy

Does anyone known if NZ holders of GXY are entitled to participate in todays announced merger.I have in the past noticed that kiwis have missed out of some restructures.
    cheers troy

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I think you will be the proud owner of shares in Merge Co should you just sit on your hands till August, and assuming nothing else derails the merger.

Today my much loved Prime West [PWG] announced they were doing their own Merge Co with Centuria Capital [CNI] and I was out at the open.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Does anyone known if NZ holders of GXY are entitled to participate in todays announced merger.I have in the past noticed that kiwis have missed out of some restructures.
    cheers troy
    I have some GXY. I have not came across any info on this yet. I could only assume that it isl available to all GXY holders.
    Last edited by longy; 24-04-2021 at 10:04 PM.

Assuming it is passed by vote, it will happen automatically to all holders. A new certificate will be sent out for your new merrgeCo holding and your galaxy holdings will be history. As a holder since 2015 i am happy with this merge. Good contracts and the hydtoxide plant are big benefits.