sharetrader
Page 166 of 341 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3405

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Thats an extreme comment to make for Infratil Black Peter .
    Infratil is a very solid company - it may have some ​gearing but this has been reducing over the last few years, your comment is in my opinion not at all applicable.
    Gosh - take a deep breath and calm down ...

Maybe I was a bit carried away by the picture of sea and summer. I apologize for that and realise that any lighthearted association can be taken the wrong way. I agree that IFT is a solid company - and it is in my view likely to still be around in 5, 10 or more years ahead.

What I however do feel is that it is currently still overpriced ... und expect its share price to keep dropping - until we reach the top of the next interest cycle (which might be still some time away).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Thats an extreme comment to make for Infratil Black Peter .
    Infratil is a very solid company - it may have some ​gearing but this has been reducing over the last few years, your comment is in my opinion not at all applicable.
    Yeah extreme and thinking you are sharp never go well together :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yeah extreme and thinking you are sharp never go well together :-)
    How do they say - "self realisation is the first step to improving yourself" . Congratulations on a good start, Raz ... I hope you manage to stay on this path. However - how is this related to IFT?
    ----

Veteran novice

Getting back to IFT, today's slightly outgoing tide hasn't affected the company's shareprice which has managed a modest ( 0.9%) increase so far.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Getting back to IFT, today's slightly outgoing tide hasn't affected the company's shareprice which has managed a modest ( 0.9%) increase so far.

Uptrend continues - good eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Missed by that much

Caught the falling knife at $2.69. Looks like I got it by the handle. I just might sell a few at $3.19

Looks like it might hit $3.00

Quite depressing market update https://infratil.com/assets/imported...ate-252520.pdf including lots of excuses;

Depressed income for Trustpower and Tilt (apparently more wind capacity is severely cutting into the income you can achieve with wind generators) and outlook quite soft; Worldwide devaluation of renewables compared to coal; NZ bus is losing patronage (even if they try to avoid saying it that way); The lonely stars seem to be Wellington Airport and Canberra Data Centre. Not sure, this will suffice.

I guess no real surprises (and hence no material market reaction), but still sobering to see this professionally (as usual) put together: SP stays below MA100 and well below MA200;
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Quite depressing market update https://infratil.com/assets/imported...ate-252520.pdf including lots of excuses;

Depressed income for Trustpower and Tilt (apparently more wind capacity is severely cutting into the income you can achieve with wind generators) and outlook quite soft; Worldwide devaluation of renewables compared to coal; NZ bus is losing patronage (even if they try to avoid saying it that way); The lonely stars seem to be Wellington Airport and Canberra Data Centre. Not sure, this will suffice.

I guess no real surprises (and hence no material market reaction), but still sobering to see this professionally (as usual) put together: SP stays below MA100 and well below MA200;
    Will be an interesting one to watch. They do seem to be pretty confident that the share is undervalued, hence buying back so many shares.

We all given up on Infratil?

Anyway lots of reading here if interested
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/IFT/announcements/298976
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”