sharetrader
Page 172 of 341 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3409

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Advanced Member

Five days to 10c ex div. Buyers building up?
    Last edited by see weed; 25-05-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Advanced Member

Large crossing of 4 mil shares today with the abbreviation LA. Anyone know what that means? I can't see it on the usual abbrev list.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Five days to 10c ex div. Buyers building up?
    It's tempting to accumulate now, but with flat earnings for the next year, I don't see a catalyst in the short term to push it well above $3.
    It's struggling to get over $3 now and I get the feeling it's going to fall back down heaps when it goes ex-div, so I'm going to wait and see.

Might have to wait until FY2019 to see some movement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    It's tempting to accumulate now, but with flat earnings for the next year, I don't see a catalyst in the short term to push it well above $3.
    It's struggling to get over $3 now and I get the feeling it's going to fall back down heaps when it goes ex-div, so I'm going to wait and see.

Might have to wait until FY2019 to see some movement.
    I actually find it strange market behaviour that the stock isn't trading higher just before shedding a juicy fully imputed 10c divvy. Analysts have just upgraded the stock to outperform with an average target price of $3.34. From a TA viewpoint, Bollinger Bands squeezing so will be very interesting to see the Ex divvy behaviour.

Banned

XOS divvy locked in, not a bad finish at $3.04, helped by a bit of index rebalancing at close. Support should hold the price at $2.88 or above going Ex, after being upgraded by the analysts.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    XOS divvy locked in, not a bad finish at $3.04, helped by a bit of index rebalancing at close. Support should hold the price at $2.88 or above going Ex, after being upgraded by the analysts.
    Yes will be interesting to see how it goes tomorrow. I'll be very surprised if it closes above $2.95 by end of the week.
    Their flat earnings guidance for FY2018 wasn't overly inspiring, though they have gone through alot of detail on how CDC, Aussie Student Accommodation and Long Road will deliver long term value.
    We'll just have to wait till FY2019 to see this come to fruition. I indent to keep holding and accumulate on weakness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    Yes will be interesting to see how it goes tomorrow. I'll be very surprised if it closes above $2.95 by end of the week.
    Their flat earnings guidance for FY2018 wasn't overly inspiring, though they have gone through alot of detail on how CDC, Aussie Student Accommodation and Long Road will deliver long term value.
    We'll just have to wait till FY2019 to see this come to fruition. I indent to keep holding and accumulate on weakness.
    Looks like your surprise will happen, trading at $2.965 currently, add on the 10c divvy just shed equals $3.065, them analyst upgrades did the trick aye.

Looks like your surprise will happen, trading at $2.965 currently, add on the 10c divvy just shed equals $3.065, them analyst upgrades did the trick aye.
    Oh yes pleasantly surprised. I've been in the red for the past 8 months, so happy to get a big dividend and see it holding up after ex-div.
    I see the NTA from the annual report is $3.19, so we sitting on a slight discount.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I was expecting it to take quite a wee dive going Ex divie. Dont think I will hold thou as I think there are SUM better places to put my money. You holding Couta or planting your XXL SUMwhere else?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I was expecting it to take quite a wee dive going Ex divie. Dont think I will hold thou as I think there are SUM better places to put my money. You holding Couta or planting your XXL SUMwhere else?
    Selling down most in an orderly fashion, rather full of SUM others, so sniffing out the next divvy opportunity elsewhere.