sharetrader
Page 264 of 341 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3409

Thread: IFT - Infratil

After fees and $350m for pacific radiology....infratil still has around $1.5b from selling Tilt.

$3billion sales... infratil owns 66%

Plenty great assets waiting to be bought....wonder what else they are going to buy? Or are they paying off the debts?

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    After fees and $350m for pacific radiology....infratil still has around $1.5b from selling Tilt.

$3billion sales... infratil owns 66%

Plenty great assets waiting to be bought....wonder what else they are going to buy? Or are they paying off the debts?
    Maybe an opportunity to pay the management fees ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

To be an excellent company, they need a great management. U pay peanut, u got monkeys to run the company. Recent example: Aunty Jayne from ATM

U pay peanut, u got monkeys to run the company.
    Got any reliable, unbiased evidence to support that outdated mantra? I recall John Key bleating it just before appointing that nincompoop to head the christchurch rebuild thingy (he was fired not loo long after). Google how much that fonterra CEO fellow (Theo??) was paid whilst he quietly demolished farmers' wealth.

I'm keeping my IFT shares but I have no idea if the mgmt represent value. Will they give it all back if the share price plummets? And if they took half as much or twice as much would I admire them less or more? Who knows and that's largely the point, there is no control group, no reliable measure. Just vested interests making broad pronouncements.

To be an excellent company, they need a great management. U pay peanut, u got monkeys to run the company. Recent example: Aunty Jayne from ATM
    Jayne wasn’t paid peanuts and she was no ‘monkey’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Veteran novice

Once again. If there hadn't been Morrisons, there wouldn't be Infratil. If you don't like the management terms, sell the shares. I'm keeping mine - which have performed royally, despite the fees, since the IPO.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jayne wasn’t paid peanuts and she was no ‘monkey’

No, she is baboon ..hahah

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Once again. If there hadn't been Morrisons, there wouldn't be Infratil. If you don't like the management terms, sell the shares. I'm keeping mine - which have performed royally, despite the fees, since the IPO.
    I agree - I am Ok with their fees - The Morrisons create shareholder value. We should reserve our criticism for those that have destroyed shareholder wealth. Intueri ,CBL , Snakk ,Veritas,QEX ...........etc.

Jenny Ruth has good piece in Businessdesk about the perils of dealing with govt agencies.

Infratil can't have got the memo: beware of doing business with government agencies.

It plans to pay up to $350 million for a majority stake in Pacific Radiology, a company that depends on ACC for 34% of its revenue and on district health boards for another 15%.

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/o...nment-agencies
    Might be psywalled
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I don't see it as an issue really. With or without acc or district health board ... people still need the service.

Acc paid.. because work related injuries....it won't stop unless workers stop paying acc levies

Health is more important... people will pay...no other services that can provide you x-ray...utrasound....
    Last edited by X-men; 03-05-2021 at 07:51 PM.