sharetrader
Page 283 of 341 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3405

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I have been a long term investor. It is interesting to see that their after tax return has averaged at 21.6% in the last 10 years - above their post listing return of 18.7%. I remember several decades ago, reading that their goal was 18% shareholder return pa. Good job. I don't mind paying commission/manager fees for a good job done.
    Its a Firm Hold for me ...only looking to Add ...Never to exit from such a wonderful investment ...my top pick long term

Guru

In hindsight.
    I have been wondering why the plunge from $8.40 to $7.70
    $0.70 drop from end April to now.
    Why?
    The gorillas trying to shake the tree?

Smart a......s !

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I have been a long term investor. It is interesting to see that their after tax return has averaged at 21.6% in the last 10 years - above their post listing return of 18.7%. I remember several decades ago, reading that their goal was 18% shareholder return pa. Good job. I don't mind paying commission/manager fees for a good job done.
    I think this performance is outrageously good. A really phenomenal job. Almost 3 decades of almost 19% returns!!! This is Buffett level good.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    I think this performance is outrageously good. A really phenomenal job. Almost 3 decades of almost 19% returns!!! This is Buffett level good.
    IFT is more of a trader/company rebuilder than a earner just the same as Graham Hart , they have the eye for opportunities and maximize that opportunity, where to from here, who knows but something will turn up !!

Is the DRP running for this dividend? To busy to check properly but couldn’t see any mention of it at a first glance.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Phillippa Harford CFO & Jason Boyes
    CFO well versed giving presentation today
    Inflation protection in its assets.

CDC high alert for cyber security. Investing in cyber security. Bond yields down, risk free rates increased. Valuation of CDC conservative. Other data centers in advanced planning. Future green fields development valuations not included.

Demand for renewable Energy assets. Hold ups with supplies for construction, freight costs high.
    Hedged input costs. Tax credits significant.
    Longroad still conservatively valued, not market to market.

Dividends well imbedded
    Last edited by kiora; 19-05-2022 at 11:04 AM.

12 cents final divvy… not much of a lift. Don’t own shares but really like them and what they do. Just need to lift the div up and I’m in.

smart operators alright at adjusting there portfolio for the times
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    12 cents final divvy… not much of a lift. Don’t own shares but really like them and what they do. Just need to lift the div up and I’m in.
    If you already are already worried about their small dividend ... then better don't check their earnings ;

But no worries .... there is only one direction for share prices to move - right?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    If you already are already worried about their small dividend ... then better don't check their earnings ;

But no worries .... there is only one direction for share prices to move - right?
    Aye? Sorry no idea what ur trying to say..