sharetrader
Page 312 of 342 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3412

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Can anyone do the maths and work out what the pro rata will possibly look like.

Quote Originally Posted by mwri View Post
    It’s more like adding the cost to the house. If you bought the house and it’s worth $1m but also has $200k debt then it really costs $1.2m as you’d also be owing that extra money on top. Cash gets subtracted
    Actually I think it is better explained if you bought a $1m house using $200k of your own savings and an $800k loan. On the one hand, you could say you have bought a house for $200k as that is all you are putting in. But the house has an enterprise value of $1m comprising equity of $200k and a bank loan of $800k. The important number from a valuation perspective is the $1m enterprise value. Similarly when buying a business, it is the enterprise value which is the most important valuation number - the division of that between equity and debt is secondary.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    If one is unsure about the pro rata number a specified amount of shares can be brought through your sharebroker from their allocation at no commission I have been told by sharebroker.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    Actually I think it is better explained if you bought a $1m house using $200k of your own savings and an $800k loan. On the one hand, you could say you have bought a house for $200k as that is all you are putting in. But the house has an enterprise value of $1m comprising equity of $200k and a bank loan of $800k. The important number from a valuation perspective is the $1m enterprise value. Similarly when buying a business, it is the enterprise value which is the most important valuation number - the division of that between equity and debt is secondary.
    Yep, I understand now.
    Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Not sure I have this right but Market Cap is 7,375.73m; raise is 850m - so 11.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by maclir View Post
    Not sure I have this right but Market Cap is 7,375.73m; raise is 850m - so 11.5%.
    Page 22 of the presentation states that the equity raise will increase the total number of shares on issue by approximately 12.7%. So if you have 1,000 shares, you will need to acquire a further 127 shares to maintain your current effective ownership percentage.

What will happen to its share prices after this capital raise?. How many times did they raise capial over the last couple of years?

I would expect that the majority of the shareholders will take up the offer. Because this is very much a value add exercise. Not a stress debt restructure exercise like RYM etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post
    Page 22 of the presentation states that the equity raise will increase the total number of shares on issue by approximately 12.7%. So if you have 1,000 shares, you will need to acquire a further 127 shares to maintain your current effective ownership percentage.
    Thanks for that.

Guru

Interesting choice of underwriter's
    New "partner" in the making?
    https://www.afr.com/street-talk/ubs-...0230607-p5delj
    https://barrenjoey.com/7839-2/