sharetrader
Page 316 of 341 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3405

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Read the offer document carefully. My interpretation is that there is a small possibility of scaling. If so, those applying for significantly more than just looking to maintain proportionality would be scaled to a greater extent. I thing their objective is to try to ensure anyone who is looking to maintain proportionality is able to.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Eeeek!
    "I just did some simple calculation and found out that over six years, the computer power that we have I'm talking about hardware, connectivity, disk, and so on will increase by around a quarter of a million times over six years"
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/461...erm=must_reads

" The amount of disk storage that's required for AI is huge. The amount of data that was created over the last two years is as much as the amount of data that was created from the beginning of time until two years ago."
    And now selling Trustpower Retail Mana can supply Data centers with "Renewable Energy" at higher prices/better margins?

When completing the IFT offer online it asks for an 'entitlement number'.

Where can I find this? I have had nothing emailed to me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post

It is an email from Link Market Services today to the email address that is registered to their account
    Check in spam?
    You could ring them & email them

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Swala View Post
    Read the offer document carefully. My interpretation is that there is a small possibility of scaling. If so, those applying for significantly more than just looking to maintain proportionality would be scaled to a greater extent. I thing their objective is to try to ensure anyone who is looking to maintain proportionality is able to.
    I would expect there will be a large possibility of scaling for those that apply for more than 127/1000 shares.
    Last edited by 777; 14-06-2023 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post

Call link market services.

We have a company holding under Jarden/DB and a personal holding under ASB securities. Only received email for the company holding, but Link gave us the entitlement number for the other. Just have your CSN handy.

Guru

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...ft.nzx-413146/
    For that relevant interestNumber held in class before acquisition or disposal: 55,000
    Number held in class after acquisition or disposal: 206,800
    Current registered holder(s): Unknown
    Registered holder(s) once transfers are registered:
    Investment Custodial Services
    Limited as custodian for Andrew
    John Clark and Rebecca Ann Keen

Significant Director buying at $9.80

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Significant Director buying at $9.80
    At $1.5m that is a very serious vote of confidence from a non-Morrison & Co aligned director. Really pleasing to see he wasn’t favoured with an allocation through the placement. I note this purchase follows up the initial 55,000 share purchase in August 2022 that cost $0.5m.

Given the lack of share price weakness following the issue of the placement shares this week plus the ability of existing shareholders to sell down 11.3% of their existing shareholding and repurchase at a cheaper price through to SPP, this suggests to me that the SPP will be massively over subscribed and there is little point in applying for an allocation that is materially higher that the 127/1000 ratio of shareholding on the record date.

Advanced Member

Placed my order today for what I could get. I ordered on the 127 per 1000 shares required. I also ordered extra as well just in case. Great share and great leadership so far

Guru