sharetrader
Page 81 of 341 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Guru

Colin, et al , Whats your guess that the new IFT partly paids will sell for once they list next month? July warrants at .15 plus the .55 call = say .85 ( allowing for some leverage)

I'm overseas again. Wondering if anyone can tell me if Infratil will send out a letter regarding how to exercise your warrants? Or is it just a case of sending a cheque to the share registrar with your CSN number?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Colin, et al , Whats your guess that the new IFT partly paids will sell for once they list next month? July warrants at .15 plus the .55 call = say .85 ( allowing for some leverage)
    Whatsup, I have no idea, but I think they will take a while to shake down, given that it will be a rather unusual instrument for the market to assess. But I am sure that, in a short time, it will be greater than the difference between the prevailing price of the ordinary shares and the amount still to be paid to the company - unlike the present aberration in the market.
    Your figure of 85c could well be close, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be higher because I believe the IFT price will maintain its current momentum.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by lissica View Post
    I'm overseas again. Wondering if anyone can tell me if Infratil will send out a letter regarding how to exercise your warrants? Or is it just a case of sending a cheque to the share registrar with your CSN number?
    I am waiting for a letter any day now, because the company has to formally notify holders about the resolutions to be put to the meeting which is not far off. I am sure that the necessary forms will also accompany this notification, asking warrant holders to state which alternative they wish to choose, i.e. full or partial payment.
    What we also need to know is the last date at which the present warrants can be traded - which will have to be a few days in advance of the maturity date so that those who purchase on the market can get their cheques to the company on time.

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    I am waiting for a letter any day now, because the company has to formally notify holders about the resolutions to be put to the meeting which is not far off. I am sure that the necessary forms will also accompany this notification, asking warrant holders to state which alternative they wish to choose, i.e. full or partial payment.
    What we also need to know is the last date at which the present warrants can be traded - which will have to be a few days in advance of the maturity date so that those who purchase on the market can get their cheques to the company on time.
    The share registry would normally distribute all the neccessary paperwork

Guru

Lissica and Colin, go to the www.infratil.com website and click on "company news ann" and its all there.
    Today in the post I received my notice of special meeting in Well for the 25th June re the resolutions asking to vote on the change of terms re the split payment for the exercising of the 10/07/09 warrants.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lissica and Colin, go to the www.infratil.com website and click on "company news ann" and its all there.
    Today in the post I received my notice of special meeting in Well for the 25th June re the resolutions asking to vote on the change of terms re the split payment for the exercising of the 10/07/09 warrants.
    Thanks, W.
    Moneymaker - welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by COLIN; 11-06-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Thank you colin

I expect Infratil will mail out the required form shortly to enable exercise of the IFTWB warrants, it is available on their website , though not one for the partial payment, iy anyone is concerned at missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRider View Post
    I expect Infratil will mail out the required form shortly to enable exercise of the IFTWB warrants, it is available on their website , though not one for the partial payment, iy anyone is concerned at missing out.
    Found it! Thanks ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/kj3z7v