Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
Before IFT made Z what it is today, I'm sure many would have wondered what could a company do with a fuel retailer? Its a basic good and service, but if theres one thing IFT is good at its the customer service and experience. They know how to build premium services that people will pay for, while at the same time finding great efficiencies, this is where the profits are. As it stands Vodafone have a fragmented system where customer get frustrated dealing with them, there brand is well known but doesn't have a premium branding feel that Spark and 2 Degrees have built, but they are quite good on the sales end hence why they maintain their revenue levels given the current competition.

What IFT has to do is refresh the brand, create a clear but flexible system and find more added services. Given they have access to Trust power there is a lot of combinations. Vodafone could introduce power to all customer plans, offer cloud storage, sell electronic products, security systems and many others. What you have to recognize is they have underutilized selling power to a large customer base that already trust their offerings, but theres too much anchoring in everyones minds to think about this company is solely a telecommunications company rather than a wider and more general technology service company. Big reason Telecom had to rebrand to Spark, but I think here they will keep the Vodafone brand.
Well said. I am excited to see what will comes out of this business.