sharetrader
Page 227 of 341 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3401

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Oops! For some reason brain went back a few years! Corrected, no more airports in Europe!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruce View Post
    They have the virus, 3% death rate, buyback 3% of issued shares.
    PE 175?
    Possibly too far out for some but 2022 forecast PE to be 10.Make of it as you will.
    https://www.marketscreener.com/INFRA...31/financials/

Guru

How much is Vodafone benefiting from this?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12316220

SP dropped below the MA 400, which brought IFT back onto my shopping list. However - fundamentals still looking pretty dear and while the downward momentum keeps going it is anyway not the time to buy.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

They're not. Have you read the article?

I see they're the share buyback is in full effect. Making the most of the opportunity presented - the question I have is if this is the best use of their cash given the current worldwide situation. I'm not a holder, haven't owned before and have kicked myself for not buying when it was previously in the low 3's (approx. 2 years ago I think). Looking for a sound entry point, anyone have a target price in mind? Cheers

Veteran novice

Yes, that's always the question with share buybacks. IFT have been well managed for many years now; I'm happy to leave it in their capable hands.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I see they're the share buyback is in full effect. Making the most of the opportunity presented - the question I have is if this is the best use of their cash given the current worldwide situation. I'm not a holder, haven't owned before and have kicked myself for not buying when it was previously in the low 3's (approx. 2 years ago I think). Looking for a sound entry point, anyone have a target price in mind? Cheers
    Target price $5.50 less wellington airport carrying cost for a year

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Target price $5.50 less wellington airport carrying cost for a year

At the current price you're in luck! At this stage who knows what the WIAL costs will add up to be - all I can foresee is that the longer this shutdown on boarders and air travel continues the bigger they'll be.
    I would be expecting IFT to disclose to the market any material changes similar to AIA's announcements - or am I to optimistic?!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    At the current price you're in luck! At this stage who knows what the WIAL costs will add up to be - all I can foresee is that the longer this shutdown on boarders and air travel continues the bigger they'll be.
    I would be expecting IFT to disclose to the market any material changes similar to AIA's announcements - or am I to optimistic?!
    wellington airport must be taking a hit , windfarm construction must be up in the air with oil at $25 , telstra saying today they are expecting impact from virus and they still doing buyback?
    one step ahead of the herd