sharetrader
Page 182 of 341 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3401

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Aware of TILT and clearly they are a different play than NWF. However - would you say that Tilts earnings and / or share price development are convincing? The market appears to disagree:

Attachment 9662

Beautiful downtrend so far, and not without reason. Are you prepared to pick the bottom?
    Current operating assets are less than 20% of their pipeline, with their next project *dundonnell* increasing total production capacity by 60%.

Might be a long play and it doesn't pay a solid dividend so it's not for everyone just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Haha, I hope not! They surely had a good chance when Vector's shares went on the block. Vector were happy then to flick them at a considerable discount ...

By the by, Tilt is a terrible name for a company...
    Comes from Tilting at windmills which is quite smart in my opinion

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Comes from Tilting at windmills which is quite smart in my opinion

I'm not sure how, attacking imaginary enemies, is a useful reference point. Least of all in any positive sense?

I'm not sure how, attacking imaginary enemies, is a useful reference point. Least of all in any positive sense?
    Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."

https://www.standard.net.au/story/53...mission-lines/

Perhaps they were just anticipating the nimby revolution against progress?

It is just a humorous name for a company. Nothing more nothing less. Nothing wrong with having a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Aware of TILT and clearly they are a different play than NWF. However - would you say that Tilts earnings and / or share price development are convincing? The market appears to disagree:

Attachment 9662

Beautiful downtrend so far, and not without reason. Are you prepared to pick the bottom?
    fundamental factors affecting the share .. potential big cash issue for donnell anyway if you dont like wind and tilt go ift for diversification?
    one step ahead of the herd

lots of early volume this morning, looks like someone is accumulating and someone just as eager to offer last week or 2 , wonder who will win

mercury buying a stake in tilt renewables very bullish i reckon for infratil , deeper pocked shareholder with skills in the energy market even stating they are looking to invest more funds into tilts projects.

Heres hoping infratil scale tilt up quickly to capture the opportunity

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    mercury buying a stake in tilt renewables very bullish i reckon for infratil , deeper pocked shareholder with skills in the energy market even stating they are looking to invest more funds into tilts projects.

Heres hoping infratil scale tilt up quickly to capture the opportunity
    Tlt may take a while but laying a solid foundation for the future.All the ducks lining up.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Tlt may take a while but laying a solid foundation for the future.All the ducks lining up.
    mercury willing s/h for growth is a positive , ift wont have to stump up as much cash now for dondunnell anyway results tomorrow