sharetrader
Page 192 of 341 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3401

Thread: IFT - Infratil

hows the nz bus sale coming along?
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Roadshow
    CDC My view 3x upside valuation within 2 yrs
    RetireAustralia. Valued at asset backing cf Ryman 3x asset backing?IFT have reviewed development pipeline since purchasing.This is why number of units sold was down to 50 from 100.Ramping up to 250-300 in 2-3 yrs.My view 3x upside within 2 yrs.JV with golf clubs great idea.
    Longroad Sold 250 MW solar generation in Texas for $30m profit before it was finished.Over 2000 MW ? pipeline of developments in pipeline
    NZ Bus: Derisked with councils taking on the risk.$35m income guaranteed?E buses being dropped.NZ bus only has 1 on road.
    Haha??? Wellington Council installed E bus charging station in Island Bay but not enough power line capacity so they have installed a diesel generator to power recharging station WTF!

Financing:30% gearing at the moment but likely increasing as more development pipeline ramps up
    DRP plan likely to be reinstated at the end of this year

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Roadshow
    RetireAustralia. Valued at asset backing cf Ryman 3x asset backing?IFT have reviewed development pipeline since purchasing.This is why number of units sold was down to 50 from 100.Ramping up to 250-300 in 2-3 yrs.My view 3x upside within 2 yrs.JV with golf clubs great idea.
    Longroad Sold 250 MW solar generation in Texas for $30m profit before it was finished.Over 2000 MW ? pipeline of developments in pipeline
    NZ Bus: Derisked with councils taking on the risk.$35m income guaranteed?E buses being dropped.NZ bus only has 1 on road.
    Haha??? Wellington Council installed E bus charging station in Island Bay but not enough power line capacity so they have installed a diesel generator to power recharging station WTF!

Financing:30% gearing at the moment but likely increasing as more development pipeline ramps up
    Appreciate it. I've been looking to buy back into IFT and the reinstatement of the DRP might be the clincher.

Roadshow

thanks for update
    one step ahead of the herd

Missed by that much

…...but not enough power line capacity so they have installed a diesel generator to power recharging station WTF!.....
    This is an issue I pointed out in one of the gentailer threads some time ago. It isn't just a matter of installing charging stations around the country, the untalked about issue is that there just isn't the powerline capacity to install sufficient charging stations to cope. This is particularly so in the more remote areas, but the fact that it has arisen in a city does surprise me. I would have thought that factor would have been thought out in advance.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    This is an issue I pointed out in one of the gentailer threads some time ago. It isn't just a matter of installing charging stations around the country, the untalked about issue is that there just isn't the powerline capacity to install sufficient charging stations to cope. This is particularly so in the more remote areas, but the fact that it has arisen in a city does surprise me. I would have thought that factor would have been thought out in advance.
    I believe this is a council issue not an Infratil issue.

Great to see how they want to increase wealth of shareholders by roughly 12-18% per annum over the next 5 years..... That includes dividends

Advanced Member

Government funding for NZBus charging stations at Kilbirnie and Karori. Looks like Wrightspeed is now out of the picture for conversions, now a Chinese supplier.

More than 50 old trolley buses should be converted to battery-power and put back on Wellington's streets from January thanks to a $763,000 government grant.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1060...-get-subsidies

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Government funding for NZBus charging stations at Kilbirnie and Karori. Looks like Wrightspeed is now out of the picture for conversions, now a Chinese supplier.

More than 50 old trolley buses should be converted to battery-power and put back on Wellington's streets from January thanks to a $763,000 government grant.

Corporate welfare pretty handy eh ...we taxpayers are pretty generous aren’t we

They were going to do all this anyway .....resurrecting something from the redundant trolleys

New contract in Wellington not going well ......huge penalties coming up they say
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post

As per Island Bay with diesel generators?

As per Island Bay with diesel generators?
    Surely not diesel generators to charge electric bus batteries?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”