sharetrader
Page 187 of 341 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3401

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Jantar, you have written your comments from an industry perspective .Customers are getting choice on what to do and as a customer with 6KWh of solar I am reducing consumption fast . By the way it is economic and I am putting in another 10 Kwh, 3 phase inverter, and 6Kwh of batteries. It will have a 5 year payback without buying and selling. Domestic are 50% of load ,and solar is going up fast. Look overseas to see what is happening and it is not what TP says. A cable to AU , completely crazy , the TP senior management should be removed.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Share price touching levels unseen since this time of the year in 2016. I'd love to see an announcement that they've finally flicked NZ Bus(t) and an acquisition or a new venture - perhaps a PPP? That'd be the impetus for the next leg up.

Electric cars will ensure that electricity demand will keep increasing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Share price touching levels unseen since this time of the year in 2016. I'd love to see an announcement that they've finally flicked NZ Bus(t) and an acquisition or a new venture - perhaps a PPP? That'd be the impetus for the next leg up.
    Could see some Longroad development profits coming through soon (ish)

IMO

With oil going up and councils/Govt wanting to place taxes/fees on petrol im reading a renewed effort to get people on to the buses to help reduce the congestion in many cities and save folks money, its especially bad here in tauranga for ex. So it may be the start of good cycle for buses. Crazy when you think about but most cars are unused 94% of the time .

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Electric cars will ensure that electricity demand will keep increasing for the foreseeable future.
    I have a Toyota Hybrid travels 900 - 1000km on a single $70 tank of petrol and charges its own battery when braking. I fail to see why electric cars are unable to charge themselves avoiding costly charges.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    I have a Toyota Hybrid travels 900 - 1000km on a single $70 tank of petrol and charges its own battery when braking. I fail to see why electric cars are unable to charge themselves avoiding costly charges.

Haha, if only they'd thought of that...

citi and forsyths lined up for equity raising for tilt

https://www.afr.com/street-talk/citi...0180529-h10ny0

also says maybe needed later in year if potential takeover eventuates
    Last edited by bull....; 30-05-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    citi and forsyths lined up for equity raising for tilt

https://www.afr.com/street-talk/citi...0180529-h10ny0

also says maybe needed later in year if potential takeover eventuates

Pretty random article. They seem to think, and frame the article as if the VREAS offer owns Dundonnell and TLT is just one of many contractors tendering to construct the wind farm. When in reality, the project is owned by TLT, who themselves will arrange contractors to build it, and is one of many potential projects bidding for a portion of the VREAS PPA.

Still, signs are looking good that this one will be green lit this calendar year

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    You can’t get energy for free first law of thermodynamics says so, they will have to charge at some point.