sharetrader
Page 149 of 339 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3387

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    but as with all transactions there is always a seller and a buyer. In this case the purchaser is Temasek, the Singaporean state investment vehicle, so presumably they see the good.
    My understanding is that Tata don't want to do the necessary capex, and don't like the high running costs. Temasek have a different timeframe.

Which does Infratil more closely resemble? Tata or Temasek?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    My understanding is that Tata don't want to do the necessary capex, and don't like the high running costs. Temasek have a different timeframe.

Which does Infratil more closely resemble? Tata or Temasek?
    Definately Temasek
    The upside is in further development potential just like Retire Australia from what I,ve read & heard & reading between the lines
    Interesting down volume today.Is this from the exited director getting rid of the last part of their holding?

In-store Snapper terminals are about to get awesome!
    We are making some changes to our in-store Snapper terminals. The new terminals will have improved features so that you can check your transaction history on your receipt and collect a credit via a Snapper retailer, instead of having to go to a service centre. This will save you a lot of hassle if you are accidentally over-charged on the bus and need to collect a refund.

Practice makes perfect
    Before we roll out the new terminals across the whole retailer network, we have selected a small number of stores to trial, and ensure everything is working as we expected. The trial begins on the 23rd of May, so if you happen upon one of the trial stores, we ask for your patience while we refine the experience to make it perfect. We will let you know once the trial phase is complete and explain more about the sweet new features you can access from your Snapper retailer.

That’s all from us for now. We'll keep you posted on when you can expect Snapper retailers everywhere to have the new, improved terminals!

Team Snapper

Is anyone else concerned about the falling EPS each year with a 5 year EPS growth rate of -55% and ROE of 0.012%? Is this the result of a cyclical market?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Is anyone else concerned about the falling EPS each year with a 5 year EPS growth rate of -55% and ROE of 0.012%? Is this the result of a cyclical market?
    In short,no.Its just the ebb & flow of its deals

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    In short,no. Its just the ebb & flow of its deals
    Agreed, I've been in from day dot. TBH if I'd just sat tight on my early holding, I'd be better off, than having bought and sold positions.

Guru

If you were planning to buy a whole bunch of shares in a company (enough to raise the value), why would you announce it first? That would just put the price up before you bought. Also, how well would retirement homes work in China? Their parents live with their kids. That's the culture.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    If you were planning to buy a whole bunch of shares in a company (enough to raise the value), why would you announce it first? That would just put the price up before you bought. Also, how well would retirement homes work in China? Their parents live with their kids. That's the culture.
    Check out the demographics. The parents are running out of kids, and the kids have no intention of moving back out West.

Guru