sharetrader
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUST POWER

Advanced Member

RMBBRAVE, I used to piss my apprentice boy off when he asked the question my answer was all will be revealed at a later date my man. He used to get halfway through the question realise what he was saying and cut his tongue off. Ask yourself the question what happened to the share price and who told you then think it out. I only rave on about shares i hold . macdunk

Wow Duncan!

That's a pretty cryptic answer especially the first sentence. Too cryptic for me.

I'm afraid I have no idea who your apprentice is or what "the question" is.

I just hope "the answer" to "the question" is not 42.
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

The information you have is not the information you want.
    The information you want is not the information you need.
    The information you need is not the information you can obtain.
    The informaton you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

Advanced Member

RMBBRAVE, Cryptic or not if you bought nog and sold when i did then bought TPW when i did and hold like i am and tell everyone about it at the time and be so far in front then who cares. It takes a bit of guts to predict try it sometime. Wait until i get one wrong then watch the little people have a go .CHEERS MACDUNK

Advanced Member

WRONG macdunck my "friend"
    I buy nog when u sell
    I buy contact when u buy trustpower-i love it when u buy trustpower as i have plenty to sell
    Following your advice is playing into your hands and i have no doubt it is better to keep an independent mind
    i love your posts tho

Advanced Member

That is what makes a market my fishy friend you buy i sell and visa versa. macdunk

Tpw: Good support building now at $4.20. Hardly any sellers.

Keep up the tight selling-discipline.

duncan macgregor: Nog sideways...probably for a few weeks.

!Keep an eye on the Mangatoa develpment!

Advanced Member

ANANDA77, The price will go up for another month before the divi gets paid. This will be a good share come the bad times, whenever that happens. I will join the boys and girls with nog for a bit of thrill, and drill,when they get that news machine going again. I always think a good well run small company,has better prospects than a large company in the same field. MACDUNK

duncan macgregor:

The price will go up for another month before the divi gets paid. This will be a good share come the bad times, whenever that happen.

Agree, this has been the established trading pattern for quiiiite some time...and after the dividend pay-out, another buying opportunity presents itself.

As a defensive stock well, the dividend yield isn't that great, but otherwise the lights won't go out completely holding a share like Trustpower. As a matter of fact, during an economic slow-down caused by high primary energy prices amongst other factors, this company would do really well.

Currently researching exploration activities here in New Zealand. Certainly some buzz can be heard. So far however, Mangatoa with proven gas discovered during the Te Ranga exploration (1986) would favor NOG as a share to watch like a hawk in terms of buy-price and potential.

My old man got some free shares of TWR back in about 9 years ago, just a little as we were customers.

Since then, the company itself has had a buy back... maybe twice too?
    not much left in the public pool these days anyways, Ive always questioned as to why my old man didn't sell it back then... i guess power is the way to go people.

*Questions why one would even sell it? since, when and if demand is needed for this company... u can bet you that it will out do supply, as not many public shares are left due to mop up few years back*
    Oil - NZO
    REE - ARU
    Copper - EQN/OXR/TMR
    Iron- AGO/ADY/UMC
    Nickel-WSA
    PGM/Gold - PLA/VRE

Advanced Member

TRUST POWER, never gets a mention and is on a nice uptrend. MR MARKET likes losers endless posts about why and if but tell him about what is winning and he is not interested. PHEADRUS said it rather well when he said the chart was on an ever increaseing up trend and was boreing. I will tell you all again guys this is one of the better prospects. macdunk