sharetrader
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    percy

Another good contract,this time with NZ Credit Unions for mobile banking.

percy

From yesterday's announcement;
    "materially increase the company's shareholder base,increase liquidity whilst continuing to examine options including a combination of new equity and debt."...........Interesting.
    PSI.While I was disappointed there was no use of the word "significant" in the announcement,I found the following rather exciting,and think it could replace "significant" as our "insider" buy signal;"It's rich FUNCTIONALITY DRAMATICALLY improves EFFECTIVENESS and EFFICENCY though automated and paperless processors ." Great stuff.!!!!

IMO

Could just be their PR guy percy just back from the Seychelles and keen as a whirling dervish to get some copy going to earn some filthy lucre for his/her next trip ps you could also emphasise..... "GREAT STUFF"

Share Collector

I never understand it - virtually every year they have talked about raising new capital to increase liquidity. Then they manage to rake in cash, even while they are spending a huge chunk of takings on R&D, while still having a market cap that is half their revenue and therefore hardly worth raising capital on.

Every year, I wonder do they talk about capital raising because they actually intend to do it, or simply in order to please someone in the NZX, given they promised to increase shareholder spread when they got a waiver on the spread requirements to migrate from the New Capital Market to the NZX instead of going NZAX?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I never understand it - virtually every year they have talked about raising new capital to increase liquidity. Then they manage to rake in cash, even while they are spending a huge chunk of takings on R&D, while still having a market cap that is half their revenue and therefore hardly worth raising capital on.

Every year, I wonder do they talk about capital raising because they actually intend to do it, or simply in order to please someone in the NZX, given they promised to increase shareholder spread when they got a waiver on the spread requirements to migrate from the New Capital Market to the NZX instead of going NZAX?
    "This time it is different?!" lol.

Share Collector

Good idea. Maybe this year we should both go along and double the numbers.
    I see the agm is 27 August in Auckland... hope it's in the diary, percy! (You will have to take my proxies now that I'm a wage slave though).

I see we got a good run today - $3,600 through at 72cps...will give XRO a run for their money soon.

percy

It is in my diary,but don't think I will make it.
    I was slow off the mark today.Saw the 5000 shares come up for sale.
    By the time I worked out the PE at 72cents would only be 7.93,and relooked at the balance sheet and statement of cash flow, they were gone.!!

In 2005 I purchased my first fin shares at $1.25 It is good to see after 9 years the share price is now above my initial purchase price.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    In 2005 I purchased my first fin shares at $1.25 It is good to see after 9 years the share price is now above my initial purchase price.
    Oh dear... I was tickled by my 70% gain today (at least on paper) and now I'm feeling guilty... looking back at some of my 2005 posts on this thread, it is possible I sold some to you... although I don't think I sold the last ones from my previous holding until after the partial takeover offer in 2006.

Oh well, at least we are on a roll for now - percy has spent $4,500 to make my day

Oh dear... I was tickled by my 70% gain today (at least on paper) and now I'm feeling guilty... looking back at some of my 2005 posts on this thread, it is possible I sold some to you... although I don't think I sold the last ones from my previous holding until after the partial takeover offer in 2006.

Oh well, at least we are on a roll for now - percy has spent $4,500 to make my day
    That all right I have purchased a few over the years with the lowest being 17c