sharetrader
Page 169 of 256 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2555

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes the major holder/s disclosed they were not taking theirs up.Got 72%of my application.
    raking it in 2.50 spp vrs 3.55 on market price well done. once the debt paid off they will be in a very good position
    one step ahead of the herd

Investor

I'm picking this will slowly drift down to below $3 mark as current holders look to lock in some profits before they get their new discounted shares.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm picking this will slowly drift down to below $3 mark as current holders look to lock in some profits before they get their new discounted shares.
    i dont know about $3 but im sure there will be some people who see a 40% gain as tempting if they wish to reduce some holding. guess it depends on your long term view of value

@Joshuatree

How many did you apply for? I only got 20%. Got told was heavily over subscribed
    Last edited by dzhang1510; 29-05-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzhang1510 View Post
    @Joshuatree

How many did you apply for? I only got 20%. Got told was heavily over subscribed
    How did you guys get access to the institutional offer?

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Probably clients of one of the underwriters. If an offer's worth having, the usual result is to get nothing, or very little, but a lot of applications make up the numbers and contribute to an impressive degree of over-subscription.

Guru

Habitual investors likely

IMO

Yes ive had relationship with Craigs for a while now so they now offer me the odd titbit. Dzhang, yes 20-22% but someone must have dropped out and i was just lucky on the day.

Right on Mac, thats what often happens,dissapointment at the scraps one gets. Im about to apply for Wholesale investor status so may get bumped up a bit.

Your previous post Arthur was one of the few accurate posts on Comvita atpit, thanks.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 29-05-2020 at 03:45 PM.

milford joined the register

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...961/323621.pdf

one of the best fundees out there

A company with a very poor and chequered history and an extremely dubious past when it comes to forecasting anything.
    It remains to be seen whether anyone got a bargain with the history of this pup.
    "eligible institutional shareholders elected to take up 10% of their entitlements"
    What this clearly says is despite the apparent deep discount to previously traded prices existing institutional shareholders have had an absolute gut full of broken promises, B.S. forecasts and management ineptitude. Turnover was supposed to be $400m this year...anyone on here remember that ?

Just a reminder, they lost just on $13m at the half year result announced in late February. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/349069
    ANYTHING this company says about the future needs to be read with deep scepticism and being fully cognisant of their multiple wildly missed forecasts in the past.
    One also needs to be fully cognisant that honey harvests vary widely from one year to another and just because they might be having a better year this year doesn't mean it won't all turn to custard again next year. A smart approach is to look at their average performance over the last few years (which reflects average climatic conditions) and then ask yourself if this company is actually a viable entity in its current form ?

Disc: Don't own, not short and not interested at any price. Just posting this as a warning that the very best guide to the future is the most recent past !

Others will have a completely different view because now its different, or so they think, and they're perfectly entitled to their opinion too and good luck to them.
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-05-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine