sharetrader
Page 182 of 256 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2555

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Comvita founder says in this article from the 13/9 “sales are going through the roof”https://nzherald.co.nz/the-country/n...ectid=12363040
    Good article, Shareguy, thanks for posting.

I have noticed prices of Comvita’s honey back at a premium to other brands again in the shops. Sign that demand is indeed strong, I guess.

Wonder how long it will take for the A2 milk downgrade, largely due to daigou channels falling off a cliff, to make people realise that comvita is in the same boat. Glad I'm not holding

That was already well reported in the latest results. The prize is North America and China . I still think that the AGM next month will be positive.. Have a read of the article from the founder a few weeks ago saying the product is “flying off the shelves.“

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_d View Post
    Wonder how long it will take for the A2 milk downgrade, largely due to daigou channels falling off a cliff, to make people realise that comvita is in the same boat. Glad I'm not holding
    ATM daigou problem is rather specific to the Victorian lockdown. Also, Comvita moved to reduce its reliance on that channel last year after witnessing its volatility.

Daigou - the very thing that made a2 Milk great - has become its Achilles heel as a result of Covid-19 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne.

‘More than $1.5 billion was at one stage wiped off a2 Milk's market capitalisation after the company said its first-half revenue would drop because level 4 restrictions in Melbourne had affected its unofficial "daigou" sales.‘
    Last edited by Balance; 29-09-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Investor

Not much action happening here, seems to have stuck in that range between 3.15-3.20 for a while. Wonder what the next catalyst might be for a move either way...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not much action happening here, seems to have stuck in that range between 3.15-3.20 for a while. Wonder what the next catalyst might be for a move either way...
    Calm before the storm.

I pick takeover as the next move.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Calm before the storm.

I pick takeover as the next move.
    What makes you think that a takeover is likely?

Veteran novice

I can't see CVT taking anybody over.

I think there’s going to be some positive news at the AGM shortly, Which will result in some decent share price gains. Current price is still below the terp.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    I think there’s going to be some positive news at the AGM shortly, Which will result in some decent share price gains. Current price is still below the terp.
    The agm is on the 22nd October,so not long to wait.