Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
They would have known about the downgrade weeks ago. Didn't stop them last season from buying again. They're not gonna pull out because of a little bit of rain, sure, they might play some games but it's a done deal pretty much.

Yeah, I dunno wthy the market isn't interested, does make me nervous. I already bought today, might buy again tomorrow. Got $100k to throw at this so not in any rush. I'll just let it keep going down.
Ogg, before you get in up to your neck . Check out the Pumpkin Patch thread . There was someone called Belgaron ( s/p) bought all the way down think he called it pyramiding ......
They didn’t have a monopoly on kids clothes , check out ManukaHealth , Manuka Doctor, plenty of people in this space . What happens if they don’t get a crop for the next 2 years ? Btw I hear a lot of Maori land via the trusts are being utilized in this space , more competition for CVT ....
Good luck but it has been pointed out here numerous times don’t buy in a downtrend .. People who pick bottoms end up with .....