sharetrader
Page 184 of 256 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2555

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Company reports, company speeches are just condescending and patronising commentary to keep everyone smiling. Cost cutting exercises, getting rid of unnecessary layers of administration etc. How long has the company been in existence and they are just doing it now. OK I will give it to them these are dynamic times. Proof is in the turnover and profit. At least they have reduced debt. Its a pity it was done with our hard earned money. Why are they going to repay the wage subsidy when they return to profitability. It wasn't a loan. That guy needs to be kicked back to where he came from.
    It certainly had been a hard road and very rough ride over the last 3 years for shareholders of Comvita - company had the wrong drivers and using faulty GPS!

I do think the worse is behind the company with a better ride ahead on a smoother road - so here’s to $5 as a first stop!
    Last edited by Balance; 22-10-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Investor

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...53QHP7Z3XIG6A/

Banfield said the company was focused on reducing inventory and stock-keeping units, simplifying the business and generating cash.
    "I'm pleased to report a strong Q1 performance with double-digit revenue growth, strong margins, costs in line with expectations, and with brand investment to support our differentiated model," he said.

Reading all the agm notes, points to a very good result 2021. Double digit revenue growth first quarter against forecast Mid single digit. I think $5 is hopeful before Xmas but will be surprised if it’s not over $4 ..

Investor

Wonder how these guys fared on singles day (11/11) event, will be nice to have some update..

Nz signs Asia trade deal . Worlds largest. Should be good for CVT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Who knows ... I could not find so far any information about what is in and what is out of this trade deal. Did you?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Who knows ... I could not find so far any information about what is in and what is out of this trade deal. Did you?
    I think it's jsut one of those feel good arrangements

Sort of rues/guidelines how countries work together

Any real benefits long time off
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Will be good for all NZ companies as NZ is already one of the countries with the lowest tariffs and trade barriers in the world.

Comvita’s sp is threading water at this stage until the next update - market knows sales are going well but there is still residual concern about each summer’s honey harvest. Will take a couple of consecutive good seasons to lay market concerns at bay.

IMO

I hope CVT is using the IOT
    Technology saving millions

What a great article , thanks for posting.