sharetrader
Page 143 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2555

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Aggressive' wasp numbers skyrocket, threatening millions in damage

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...ions-in-damage
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

News that manuka honey is as good for cold sores as pharmacy products. And without restrictions on number of daily applications. Good for sales when people realise.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    News that manuka honey is as good for cold sores as pharmacy products. And without restrictions on number of daily applications. Good for sales when people realise.
    Yes their medihoney products are very very good but the quality of management in this company is the exact opposite lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I think this should read - it is as ineffective as any other cold sore medicine. But yes, hot sweetened tea can soften some of the symptoms ... and it does not matter at all, whether you sweeten the tea with sugar, normal honey or with Manuka honey.

Hardly a sales push for expensive Manuka honey.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I love manuka honoey and I usually buy Arataki ones, bought the expensive Comvita ones for gifts only...

Banned

I understood it is Kanuka honey that has been used for cold sores, not Manuka. These are different products and Kanuka has some ingredients that Manuka does not.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    I understood it is Kanuka honey that has been used for cold sores, not Manuka. These are different products and Kanuka has some ingredients that Manuka does not.
    You are right, I misheard it as manuka. But manuka honey is well known as a cold sore remedy, maybe not scientifically tested though.

Banned

Comvita are certainly aware of kanuka as the article below reveals but no evidence yet of them marketing it.
    https://kiwimana.co.nz/kanuka-honey-better-than-manuka-honey/

new lows coming and still on a pe of over 50 ... wow
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    new lows coming and still on a pe of over 50 ... wow
    With -$6M NPAT predicted how do you get a +ve PE? I get -25.3 with an EPS of -12.08c.
    I am just as interested in their final operating margin and gross revenue but apparently will have to wait for the final results to get this.