sharetrader
Page 191 of 256 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2556

Thread: Comvita - CVT

I was very happy with the results - a return to profitability, earnings up significantly, debt reduced significantly, dividends to resume at full year.

What sort of PE would you expect for a company such as Comvita? The numbers I'm playing with (assuming similar earnings for the next six month) suggest a share price north of $4.50.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    I was very happy with the results - a return to profitability, earnings up significantly, debt reduced significantly, dividends to resume at full year.

What sort of PE would you expect for a company such as Comvita? The numbers I'm playing with (assuming similar earnings for the next six month) suggest a share price north of $4.50.
    Despite all positive vibes, there're still some non-believers who keep pushing price down...

... have power to make you great

The word is that, exporting companies are noting a surge in demand for NZ products and goods including manuka honey which helps to explain the massive squeeze in dairy prices today. Consumers are turning back in volume to trusted nz brands

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Despite all positive vibes, there're still some non-believers who keep pushing price down...
    Plenty of buying lining up at $3.25 - over 100k shares to buy.

Opportunity for those who want out to get out without pushing the sp down.

... have power to make you great

In my opinion dont sell your comvita shares at any cost. The new environment has not been priced in and they will go strongly up in the next period ...one to two years.

Is that you buying at $3.25 Balance?

Advanced Member

Beeware of the sting..

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Is that you buying at $3.25 Balance?
    I am set and happy holder.

I agree.

The recent half year results show that Comvita has turned the ship around. The one area that is holding them back is related to the Covid-19 pandemic.

From the recent half year results: 'The business in Australia and New Zealand has traditionally been focused on tourism, travel, Daigou ...' and 'COVID disruptions have had a material impact on revenue and earnings (particularly in Australia).'

There is no doubt that the new Covid-19 vaccines are game changers. Although it will take time, the probability that all of the factors mentioned above (tourism, travel, Daigou) will improve is high.
    Last edited by sartis888; 09-03-2021 at 12:39 AM. Reason: syntax of sentence - removed one word

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    In my opinion dont sell your comvita shares at any cost. The new environment has not been priced in and they will go strongly up in the next period ...one to two years.
    I agree, see post above
    Last edited by sartis888; 09-03-2021 at 12:36 AM. Reason: direction wrong