Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
Still have about $100m in Inventory as at December - thats more than $2 tied up in stock

That's enough stock to support a years sales

sort of suggests that bees not being too busy this year shouldn't have been a real problem

Just doesn't make sense .....should be plenty of stock

Maybe those doing the due diligence are having difficulty finding this stockpile of honey to see if it exists
Thanks again for your warning quite some time back that inventory with this company only goes in one direction and that's upwards !
I wonder if the company will continue to roll out the old cliché that having this much inventory is fine because the UMF rating goes up over time ?
I suspect there must be some serious issues with some of that inventory, could be why it's taking the interested party so long to complete their due diligence ?...wonder if Comvita have ever heard of the accounting convention when valuing stock, the lower of cost or net realisable value ? Seeing as they're allegedly a monopoly lol, maybe they think generally accepted accounting principle's don't apply to them ? Remind me again mate, what's HLG's stock turn, isn't it more than 4 times a year ?