sharetrader
Page 136 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2555

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You are completely missing the point, my dear Ogg (who predicted CVT will get taken over eons ago at some inflated value) - the China government decides what is essential, pure and simple.

Meanwhile, you should be backing up the truck and backing up your belief that CVT is such a raging BUY?
    So what are you saying?... That the Chinese government has decided that A2 milk is essential over A1? Or that infant formula is essential and honey is not?

I backed up the (imaginary) truck at $4.20 vs $.49 for MPG, don't you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    So what are you saying?... That the Chinese government has decided that A2 milk is essential over A1? Or that infant formula is essential and honey is not?

I backed up the (imaginary) truck at $4.20 vs $.49 for MPG, don't you remember.
    All infant formula - essential, A1, A2 or A10. Up to the consumers to decide which is the best and with A2's anti-lactose intolerance quality, the China consumers prefer ATM and are prepared to pay top prices for it - that's the market.

When you are ready to bet with real money, let me know.

Would have made some lovely $$$$ off you from the last bet if you were brave enough to back up your belief!
    Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Game is up for Comvita - it is but an agricultural stock subject to the vagaries of nature.

Will take a few more years of proof before the die-hards start to realize so all the better for those who see the light to get the hell out while the diehards continue to hold and buy more shares!
    Was $5.83 then.

Advanced Member

Downward spiral continues .......
    Funniest thing about this article supermarket operator says prices dropped 10 % , producer says 25-50 % .....

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...nds-beekeepers

Looks like some beekeepers are in a very sticky situation. Convita shareholders can look forward to their shares ending up in a gooey mess.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-03-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hang on hang on... two poor performing seasons but now an oversupply of Manuka.

I call BS on the management here (if I hadn't done already)

Watch the export margin slide on their products.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looks like some beekeepers are in a very sticky situation. Convita shareholders can look forward to their shares ending up in a gooey mess.
    Down to lows of 2015....quite telling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Down to lows of 2015....quite telling!!!
    Share price still defies any logic based on average earnings over the last few years let alone the present downturn.
    Might be worth $2 (my present assessment is well south of that), as a takeover target on the basis that the new owner can clean out all the dead wood in management and on the board and put in place some systems that actually work for shareholders.

Who remembers they were supposed to be making sales of $400m by 2020 lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-03-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

"purposely" building inventory, funded by debt. yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    "purposely" building inventory, funded by debt. yeah right
    Will they end up restating their inventory valuation?