sharetrader
Page 156 of 256 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2556

Thread: Comvita - CVT

surprised no ones mentioned possibly the two biggest positives yet to come

1. lower honey prices will cause marginal players to leave or sell , strong players will consolidate the industry.

2. and the potential gi normous oportunity is the govt backed trademark case on NZ owning the manuka brand. a win here will be worth millions or billions in the future
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Human nature suggests that pride and ego would not have allowed the BoD under Neil Craig to fully account for the mess that they presided over.

The new CEO on the other hand is fully motivated to initiate a full accounting of that mess he is going to have to clean up.
    Brett H presided over the same mess while as CEO, will he be made accountable while he is now chairman?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    surprised no ones mentioned possibly the two biggest positives yet to come

1. lower honey prices will cause marginal players to leave or sell , strong players will consolidate the industry.

2. and the potential gi normous oportunity is the govt backed trademark case on NZ owning the manuka brand. a win here will be worth millions or billions in the future
    In this forum, I have found some active members, in most of time, exaggerate issues and ignore potentials. This may call conservative, but well, I'm not that kind of investor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    In this forum, I have found some active members, in most of time, exaggerate issues and ignore potentials. This may call conservative, but well, I'm not that kind of investor.
    Who has been right and who has been wrong to date on CVT?

I believe that answers the question about who have been exaggerating the potential of CVT vs raising pertinent issues of concern about CVT.
    Last edited by Balance; 22-01-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Who has been right and who has been wrong to date on CVT?

I believe that answers the question about who have been exaggerating the potential of CVT vs raising pertinent issues of concern about CVT.
    I am only saying I'm a different kind of investor. Who's been right or wrong is meaningless to me as I haven't bought CVT yet but seriously consider to jump in at current price.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Brett H presided over the same mess while as CEO, will he be made accountable while he is now chairman?
    He resigned in October 2015 when Scott Coulter took over as CEO.

CVT delivered on the guidance provided by Brett as CEO in 2015 when the company reported in 2016.

I think that's the reason why the BoD & major shareholders ousted Neil Craig in favor of him in an effort to restore some credibility to the company.

Neil in contrast has been with the company since 2005 - presiding over its steady rise through to 2017, and then the spectacular fall since 2018.

I am only saying I'm a different kind of investor. Who's been right or wrong is meaningless to me as I haven't bought CVT yet but seriously consider to jump in at current price.
    Ah - but you are so quick to make this comment 'I have found some active members, in most of time, exaggerate issues and ignore potentials'.

How have they exaggerate issues and ignore potential when they have been right?

Ah - but you are so quick to make this comment 'I have found some active members, in most of time, exaggerate issues and ignore potentials'.

How have they exaggerate issues and ignore potential when they have been right?
    Sorry balance, not just CVT as I haven't viewed the previous posts. But for MPG, MHJ, FBU which I'm interested in, I have found some of active members(not necessary you) did what I said.

Sorry balance, not just CVT as I haven't viewed the previous posts. But for MPG, MHJ, FBU which I'm interested in, I have found some of active members(not necessary you) did what I said.
    If you want an example of how issues are ignored and potentials are exaggerated, read this :

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...uscreen/page31

Being an acute observer of behavior on this site, I can tell you that's the norm rather than the opposite.

If you want an example of how issues are ignored and potentials are exaggerated, read this :

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...uscreen/page31

Being an acute observer of behavior on this site, I can tell you that's the norm rather than the opposite.
    Thanks balance, no offence. Just my impression, not necessary right.