sharetrader
Page 211 of 257 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2565

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge View Post
    I purchased my first jar of CVT honey recently and although expensive I'd never go back to cheapies from the supermarket.
    what was the difference you noticed that made the comvita honey stand out?

The smell, consistency but mainly the taste. It is sweet but not sugary sweet. I really look forward to my one teaspoon a day on nice toast. A real treat. In addition the super powers of feeling awesome.

The smell, consistency but mainly the taste. It is sweet but not sugary sweet. I really look forward to my one teaspoon a day on nice toast. A real treat. In addition the super powers of feeling awesome.
    This is how it has worked for me. Finally purchased the most expensive jar of honey I have ever bought in my life. I suspect COVID lockdown had something to do with it and I thought stuff it, kind of just wanted to buy something. Initial thoughts where I'll never do that again. However, I did. However, this time I bought 3 jars. Now I intend to buy for my extended family for Christmas. I'm sure they will love it and buy it for their friends and extended family next Christmas.

I don't think we can underestimate the power of COVID, the need to spend and to treat ourselves so why not buy something that tastes good and should be good for you.

That is why I'm forecasting even more sales for Singles Day, 11/11 this year.

I guess we'll see once the report comes out. 🐝

In the same article Apiculture New Zealand chief executive Karin Kos said "The global retail honey market is forecast to grow 30 per cent in the next five years [from $11.1bn to $14.6bn] and mānuka honey is a nascent category globally and has more room to grow. To the end of June honey exports totalled $482 million, up from just $98m in 2010".

I have more confidence in Karin's forecast than John's.

Alibaba posts record sales - https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/10/b...hnk/index.html.

Posted 2020 on November 25 Comvita reports strong China market sales during 11:11 event (Singles Day)

Just saying a good time to pick up some discounted shares. Currently $3.55. I'm forecasting back to $3.80 on 11/11 news. 7% increase. Go CVT ��������

Investor

Alibaba posts record sales - https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/10/b...hnk/index.html.

Posted 2020 on November 25 Comvita reports strong China market sales during 11:11 event (Singles Day)

Just saying a good time to pick up some discounted shares. Currently $3.55. I'm forecasting back to $3.80 on 11/11 news. 7% increase. Go CVT ��������
    Nice prediction, they're tracking well.

"The high double digit growth through domestic trade was especially encouraging and was enabled by the quality of our in market execution. In addition, Comvita was also the only international brand that made it on the honorary list of the Top 10 healthy foods on Tmall."

Last edited by sb9; 16-11-2021 at 03:43 PM.

That news should be adding a few million to the bottom line

Good stuff
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That news should be adding a few million to the bottom line

Good stuff
    Doesn't bother the seller though, they're happy to sell down further..

Where did you keep your crystal ball?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Where did you keep your crystal ball?
    Comvita reports record China market sales during 11:11 - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange

11:11 is the World’s biggest shopping event and is a key event in our focus growth market of China. As such, we are delighted to advise that in this year’s event we recorded record sales in line with our forecasts despite a very strong result in the prior corresponding period (PCP) and ongoing pandemic challenges. This result underpins our confidence in our Focus strategy and highlights the benefit in our unique business model of having a highly capable team on the ground. The high double digit growth through domestic trade was especially encouraging and was enabled by the quality of our in market execution. In addition, Comvita was also the only international brand that made it on the honorary list of the Top 10 healthy foods on Tmall.
    Commenting David Banfield Comvita Group CEO said “I am delighted that we are able to report another record 11:11 (singles day) result. The teamwork from across the company was extremely encouraging despite many Covid related challenges but I would particularly like to recognise the work on the ground in China lead by Regional CEO Andy Chen and our China market leadership team. We are also delighted and proud to be recognised by Tmall again as being in the Top 10 healthy food brands and the only international brand”.