sharetrader
Page 23 of 256 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Managed to hoover up a few more this morning...I can only see this going one way with the NZX50 inclusion. Only a matter of time before the directors do the right and decent thing to enhance liquidity and do a stock split and we all know what that does to the SP too .
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-04-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Advanced Member

$11.70 bid GYGT

$12.01 bid now and almost nothing on the offer and won't be getting any supply from me anytime soon. Its sure going to be an interesting week in the lead up to the inclusion in the index that's for sure. One thing I noticed too with the recent inclusion of A2 into the ASX300 is that index tracking funds kept on buying in the days following the inclusion so what price CVT 10 days from now ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-04-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Had another good look at this yesterday. Points to note :-
    Last year they reported on 22 May 2015 so we're just one month away from that.
    Last year they comfortably exceeded guidance and grew profits 28% to $10.2m
    Official guidance last issued in Nov 2015 was for profit to grow to $16m, (at the mid point) = 57% anticipated profit growth this year and EPS of 40 cps.
    Company presently trades on a PE of 29.5 based on forecast 40 cps for a company growing materially faster than that.
    Very strong supply chain developments this year and new management appointments look good.
    I'm a huge believer in the benefits of honey generally and specifically manuka honey.

Huge growth to come in the years ahead. Possible stock split now its in the NZX50 to aid liquidity. Only just under 40m shares presently on issue. Might as well do a 10:1 stock split.

Doing a bit of product testing for my own benefit and will give some feedback on product's effectiveness in due course
    http://www.comvita.co.nz/products/me...ma-cream/A7651 This for especially dry and itchy skin around the eyelids and
    http://www.comvita.co.nz/products/me...g-lotion/A7649 this as a general moisturiser
    Sign up was very easy as a customer, 10% off first order and free shipping for order as it was over $30, nice welcome as a customer by e.mail, prompt delivery the next day, (today).
    Product packaging, presentation and customer communication is first class and application easy and smooth and feels soothing and good on the skin unlike a competitors product I tried that went on like a thick cake of honey and felt like dried honey on your skin afterwards.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-04-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Veteran novice

Not Comvita specifically but here's an interesting take on the health properties of various types of honey.

http://www.darlingbeeproducts.com/in...p/jarrah-honey

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Had another good look at this yesterday. Points to note :-
    Last year they reported on 22 May 2015 so we're just one month away from that.
    Last year they comfortably exceeded guidance and grew profits 28% to $10.2m
    Official guidance last issued in Nov 2015 was for profit to grow to $16m, (at the mid point) = 57% anticipated profit growth this year and EPS of 40 cps.
    Company presently trades on a PE of 29.5 based on forecast 40 cps for a company growing materially faster than that.
    Very strong supply chain developments this year and new management appointments look good.
    I'm a huge believer in the benefits of honey generally and specifically manuka honey.

Huge growth to come in the years ahead. Possible stock split now its in the NZX50 to aid liquidity. Only just under 40m shares presently on issue. Might as well do a 10:1 stock split.

Doing a bit of product testing for my own benefit and will give some feedback on product's effectiveness in due course
    http://www.comvita.co.nz/products/me...ma-cream/A7651 This for especially dry and itchy skin around the eyelids and
    http://www.comvita.co.nz/products/me...g-lotion/A7649 this as a general moisturiser
    Sign up was very easy as a customer, 10% off first order and free shipping for order as it was over $30, nice welcome as a customer by e.mail, prompt delivery the next day, (today).
    Product packaging, presentation and customer communication is first class and application easy and smooth and feels soothing and good on the skin unlike a competitors product I tried that went on like a thick cake of honey and felt like dried honey on your skin afterwards.
    Follow-up product report. Those products gave amazing results. Taken years off me and solved the dry skin problem like magic. Far better than a competitors product I tried before and left a far better feeling on the skin when applied. CVT report later this month. Expecting a strong result and strong growth outlook along with a solid dividend and possible share split. Very happy holder and product user
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-05-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Very good sign doing a comparative 12 month report to March

Not compelled to - must be excited about the numbers and want to do a bit of gloating I reckon. Couldn't contain themselves i reckon

Good stuff
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

They were excited eh

Best thing about the result is that margin expansion accounted for $6m of the increase in ebitda (rest from selling more). Thats are really healthy sign

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/235083.pdf

Obviously more to come.

They can dine out on this again in 3 months time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Just the beginning of a very exciting journey. Products are truly exceptional and they have only merely scratched the surface of market penetration in many overseas markets, (excl Australia).
    As you suggest Winner69, expansion of margin a major positive here along with very strong sales growth. Profit up by 69% mate...is that an omen for Winner69 to get some more
    Historical PE only 27.7 for a company growing profits at 69% ! Massive potential for growth here in the years to come. Very happy holder