sharetrader
Page 27 of 256 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Comvita - CVT

Neighbour and his mates happy with the dividend they got the other day ...but me neighbour says he got 10 cents but his shares have lost 80 cents. Got his beer money but less beers in a few years time is how he puts it.

Been screwed they reckon - i said just bad timing and told him best plan now is probably to hang in there and hope it all turns into milk and honey ....but reminded him to tell his mates not to let the hype get to them in future and thats there no such thing as free money.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

But heaps of Comvita products with the shareholder preferred 20% discount card and their skin will be as smooth as a baby's bottom, they'll be in superb health from the manuka honey and hold and the 70% growth will see them ahead in the medium term. All sorted mate

Hoping for some great news in the EOFY announcements to stop this downtrend or else I might have to jump out for a little while...

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Hoping for some great news in the EOFY announcements to stop this downtrend or else I might have to jump out for a little while...
    Exiting SEA would halt the slide - 10% gone in since announced increase stake holding 30 days ago. Unlikely to be anything in the full audit report due this week which will halt the slide.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Seems to be going down like a lead balloon ... Wondering if it is time to get out?!

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Seems to be going down like a lead balloon ... Wondering if it is time to get out?!
    Why though? Is it due to China's retaliation on NZ Exports?

http://www.4-traders.com/COMVITA-LTD-6497045/consensus/

Winter normally their slowest time of year for product sales. Aussie is a big market for them, perhaps the high $Kiwi has been a factor in recent weakness. Quality high growth stock trading on a reasonable PE for its growth rate. Disc: Holding

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Hope my neighbour and his mates down the bowling club haven't noticed

Buying in just under $13 because divies are better than deposits not a good move and to think told them to hang in there.

Some 15% off recent highs, ouch.

Glad i stuck with Trilogy when somebody told me Comvita was a great buy a while ago - greater growth prospects with Trilogy and still cheap as
    Last edited by winner69; 19-07-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Honey good for you mate...its mentioned in the bible many times...have a look. Scented candles thing just a fad to appeal to people's psychological state of mind....make them feel better about their mundane lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Honey good for you mate...its mentioned in the bible many times...have a look. Scented candles thing just a fad to appeal to people's psychological state of mind....make them feel better about their mundane lives.
    But Trilogy ageing cream just as good as if not better than Comvita stuff - esp for old accountants ha ha