sharetrader
Page 45 of 256 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Comvita - CVT

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Does manuka honey go any good with whiskey in the hot toddy as a cold remedy?
    Helps,but to obtain the best results you need to add Drambuie chasers.
    Keep repeating the dossage, until you either you come right, or just don't really care.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Helps,but to obtain the best results you need to add Drambuie chasers.
    Keep repeating the dossage, until you either you come right, or just don't really care.!
    The tried-and-tested method is to place your hat on one of the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Then sit in bed knocking back the wee Drams until you can see two hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    The tried-and-tested method is to place your hat on one of the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Then sit in bed knocking back the wee Drams until you can see two hats.

IMO

Whisky def the best . has the highest UMF factor.Turns the hat on the bedpost from an Ugly Mother F----er into this Urban Dictionary: UMF

Quote Originally Posted by jim9358 View Post
    I go Blis, sucking on maximum dosage frequency until symptoms reverse often taking those after 10ml of Artemis Virogone, maximum dosage frequency: People been dropping like flies for over a month down here, massive days off work, ...I get a touch of the symptoms but doesn't go full blown, no days off, ,,,touch-wood! ...been doing for several years now, stay standing while others fall.
    What % alcohol is that Artemis Virogone stuff - really potent?

Need something strong for the hot toddy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What % alcohol is that Artemis Virogone stuff - really potent?

Need something strong for the hot toddy
    Ha haaa haven't thought about alcohol content and heating it ;-) ...but a lotta herbal remedies are prep'd in alcohol ! Artemis is an amazing small biz story started by Sandra Clair a Swiss herbalist here in Dunedin. https://artemis.co.nz/

If this doesn't help CVT becoming a $20 share nothing will

https://www.nzx.com/companies/CVT/announcements/288461

Even if it is giving away ~7% of the company

If this doesn't help CVT becoming a $20 share nothing will

https://www.nzx.com/companies/CVT/announcements/288461

Even if it is giving away ~7% of the company
    Not giving away but yes I see this as a very sound move and note it boosts margins into China where CVT believe 60% of sales end up. Also noting the acquisition is earnings accretive from year 1.

I'm back in today as I think this is a very important development for the company and address's my concerns previously articulated. Trades cum a "whopping" 2 cent final divvy...this one definitely not part of any planned dividend stripping strategy
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-09-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Advanced Member

Great announcement.

Market is asleep. This should re rate back to $12 by the end of the month. Almost all of the risk about access to Chinese market has gone.

This is how the Chinese authorities do business. They play hard ball and make it difficult until you're force into a JV. Not exactly the best outcome but this is how it is over there.

Spring is here. Flowers are blooming. Bees are coming out. Good times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Not giving away but yes I see this as a very sound move and note it boosts margins into China where CVT believe 60% of sales end up. Also noting the acquisition is earnings accretive from year 1.

I'm back in today as I think this is a very important development for the company and address's my concerns previously articulated. Trades cum a "whopping" 2 cent final divvy...this one definitely not part of any planned dividend stripping strategy
    Roger - good to see you back in. Seeing they are cheaper now than when you sold you got heaps more eh. You sneaky bugger.

Nothing really changed. If 'doubts' over China were the reason for the recent falls today's announcement must alleviate those a lot.

I know they didn't give away 7% of the company per se ......but shows you what a strong share price can do for you when you want to buy things / invest

Somebody said CVT a $20 share - whoever it was might be right