sharetrader
Page 54 of 297 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Hmmm, it took me a few minutes to cotton on to the thread. Geez, thought I was gettin' to the end of my rope there for a while...

\"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt\"

quote:Originally posted by Year of the Tiger

Hmmm, it took me a few minutes to cotton on to the thread. Geez, thought I was gettin' to the end of my rope there for a while...

Some readers may be getting upset about the off-topic banter. To them I say: Keep your coates on, for peat's sake
    Undisputed 2006 World Cup Premierleague Champion

To stop this thread unravelling I will selvedge what I can of our reputations and say that I have come to the end of the line.

TerryA

Given it's largely the same people who do post in this thread, can't see why not.

Coates is by far there largest asset & GPG keeping stringing there shareholders along with no news!

Advanced Member

I must admit, you guys are darned clever. If only you were so good at picking the right shares!
    And lets all make it our New Year's resolution not to pull the wool over the eyes of our fellow posters. As a great writer said (no, not me):
    "Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
    When first we practice to deceive."
    Happy investing, all you cotton-picking yokels.

Good Puns Guys.
    Undisputed 2006 World Cup Premierleague Champion

Nice wee rise to $2.13 onwards & upwards from here.

quote:Originally posted by COLIN

I must admit, you guys are darned clever. If only you were so good at picking the right shares!
    And lets all make it our New Year's resolution not to pull the wool over the eyes of our fellow posters. As a great writer said (no, not me):
    "Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
    When first we practice to deceive."
    Happy investing, all you cotton-picking yokels.
    NOT so fast big boy - are you referring to something or someone in particular?

It's getting kinda trendy here to accuse anyone and everyone of something dubious.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

Warthog, Colin did say picking the right shares, & we all have a piece of GPG action here.

Even with little info it will keep ticking on up as the FX rates drop & we get closer to the 1 for 10 bonus (expect the SP to be $2.20 - 2.30 around that time).

If Coates results shows that it will substantially add to GPG's NAV & EPS we should see a re-rating & the end of sub $2 top ups.

Now to be accused of blatant ramping!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

quote:Originally posted by shasta

Warthog, Colin did say picking the right shares, & we all have a piece of GPG action here.

Even with little info it will keep ticking on up as the FX rates drop & we get closer to the 1 for 10 bonus (expect the SP to be $2.20 - 2.30 around that time).

If Coates results shows that it will substantially add to GPG's NAV & EPS we should see a re-rating & the end of sub $2 top ups.

Now to be accused of blatant ramping!
    You would not own it if you did not think it had legs.
    As with HQP if you change your opinion I am sure you will let us know you have sold up.

To be honest this is one share I always think that I should have in a portfolio somewhere, but I never have made the commitment of buying.
    om mani peme hum