sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    IMO

Great close on biggest volume in a while closing @ 13.5c. If it holds great but not banking on it.

IMO

5 or 6 year high currently 15.5c after hitting 17c.

Speeding ticket from ASX response "neuren was featured favourably in The AFR on 30th dec and Jan 1 and also in Sydney morning herald and the Age on 29th dec. neuren was selected by the AFR as one of 4 biostocks to watch in 2015"

IMO

17c again and looking strong. i sold all my holdings for a little less. HOPE, to get back in before more expected announcements.Its flavour of the moment

FDA decision due either Tomorrow or Monday - Bit of a run starting on volume maybe?

IMO

Not good for NEU in the short term, didn't get the FDA decision they wanted. Can apply again though .Still other irons in the fire. Will watch atp.

Yeap. Ouch. Sold out at 13 looking for a lower entry..

Way overdone imo - this is not a one trick pony.

IMO

PDF

Successful phase 2 trial. s/p up 33% today to 12c. Alas i took my eye off and never got back in.Should help my position a little in the ASX stock pick comp.

Old Thread- interesting reading- anyone on this? - good NZ roots- Dame Margaret Brimble developed the drug- Neuren have partnered with Acadia - for the US rights- FDA has recently approved the drug -for Retts syndrome.

First sales expected in April will trigger a $40m US payment to Neuren, Royalties high also.
    ROW rights- in negotiation
    NNZ 2591 - in phase II, four other indications- -Oppurtunity- 5 times that of Retts

IMO

Sold all mine for re 16c e ,and forgot to get back in at the 13c,now $13.00! You ridden this up yabster or anyone else?

yeah have few first bought at 8.5 cents -but they did a 20:1 consol- bought a few on the way up too. Still worth a look lots of $ coming in and NNZ 2591 is meant to be a better version of Trof - 4 indications in phase II (lots more patented) and 1 will have phase two results later in the year.