Oops! My first post accidentaly started a new topic. Sorry. [:0]

After several tries, days, > yr.., FINALLY, Hello!

as I typed the other day:
I just typed a big message about how I've followed the sector, etc for years..., watched this board a bit ~2 yrs ago, and MUCH appreicate you linking things to research reports over there so I can comnpare my takes with those with an ear closer to the gorund over there. Any more reseearch links would be greatly appreciated.
I HAD typed a whole lot.., and unfortunately too winded now [fingers, attn, patience, etc] to do it all over now. Check my website and it may have info or links you folks could use. Lets endeavor to share some info. [FYI: Wrongheaded as many stupid Americans are..., it is very rare when they get Aussie holdings as I have. Exceptionally so without ADRs. I went to great lengths for my modest means to do so - and that's even with 24 yrs and a CFA of experience!]
We'll chat more. THANKS, and have a great day!

I just typed a big message about how I've followed the sector, etc for years..., watched this board a bit ~2 yrs ago, and MUCH appreicate you linking things to research reports over there so I can comnpare my takes with those with an ear closer to the gorund over there. Any more reseearch links would be greatly appreciated.
I HAD typed a whole lot then host crashed.., and unfortunately too winded now [fingers, attn, patience, etc] to do it all over now. Check my website and it may have info or links you folks could use. Lets endeavor to share some info. [FYI: Wrongheaded as many stupid Americans are..., it is very rare when they get Aussie holdings as I have. Exceptionally so without ADRs. I went to great lengths for my modest means to do so - and that's even with 24 yrs and a CFA of experience!]

We'll chat more. THANKS, and have a great day!

P.S.: Sorry about our President [got that NSA?]. NOT my fault, I was ALWAYS much against him.