sharetrader
Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

Advanced Member

I really don't want to spend too much time with people who are into thuggery using a gang setting.

The members of this close-knit gang are: Miner (leader), ENIGMA and Tracker. They have email contact.

Bring on those concerted serial attacks, guys (use aliases of course). You are real heroes.

Gerry Keep this up and the settlement fee might not be enough to keep you out of court. It seems like you are judging others by your own conduct of consulting with your email buddies for support on postings to improve your ramping

Advanced Member

I don't consult asnybody.
    You should know that people with an alias have very few legal rights because an alias is a "thing" not a female or male.
    People use aliases properly or in your case, they misuse it. Don't think for one minute that people with an alias have all the rights. They are lucky enough as it is.

On the other hand should you write this knowing that my name is real, then you need to watch out. However unlike you, I tend to be tolerant in most cases. So now you know the legal position.

I really don't want to spend too much time with people who are into thuggery using a gang setting.

The members of this close-knit gang are: Miner (leader), ENIGMA and Tracker. They have email contact. One may a violent nature.

Bring on those concerted serial attacks, guys (use aliases of course). You are real heroes.

Gerry you say you do not consult anybody that might be correct But what I said is you ask others to support your ramping. You are judging others by your own behavoural standards.

Advanced Member

Where did I ask others to support your ramping? Prove it.

And while you are at it, prove that you are Norman Z Rogers as you said you were.

ok

There are a couple of articles on uranium on the commodities/raw materials thread geoff7

Stolwyc's threads always end up like this one.
    I'v suggested to him many times not to respond to the people having a dig at him but he does'nt take good advice.

I'v come to the conclusioin that he actually enjoys the banter even though it ruins the threads. Gives him something to do during the long days and nights in the twilight of his life.

I sure hope that I can find something better to do, than ***** at people on the internet all day, when, or if, I get to that age.

Mick
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

GDM today sent an alert re a Canadian article:
    http://www.freebuck.com/articles/afi...0227afield.htm
    covering uranium producer/explorers.
    As well as GDM, it mentions CCO, DEN, STM, IUC, JNR, UEX,
    EMC, LAM, WMC, PDN, AFL/AFLUY and ERA.
    In light of the above contributions, this may be off-topic.
    Best wishes, Newz.

Thanks Mick and Newz, I have to say that in fairness Gerry does post some pretty good/ excellent calls, enuff said.
    I was at a presentation last week when some numbers were quoted re forcast usage of Uranium.
    -Nuclear power currently producs 16% of global energy (zap type I assume).
    -To hold this %age in 2050 we would globally need to build over 1000 reactors
    This is based on current growth of 2% PA.
    (I can only go on this info in good faith)
    Now coal is a finite resouce and will not get cheaper (assumed and currently happening).

I dont know af anything that will generate the power we need outside Nuclear power, hence current pricing and forecasting seems really conservative when you include the pressures on coal mentioned above.
    Now we know there are few producers/ explorers- but silly question is who builds nuclear plants?
    Surely they should start to get busy and for a pretty long time?
    Cheers

Silex don't 'build reactors' but they definitely have their finger in the pie some where along the way. Exciting year shaping up for them.