sharetrader
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

Advanced Member

Thanks for your comments Geoff,

I have been busy due the halfyear reports going through, commenting on some at HC and filing these here.

You may recall that I referred to CanAlaska, bought at 39 cents, now 63 cents but I don't honestly know why.

Gerry

That's a good article, Newz, but it has a few errors of fact....one which wasn't was the prospects for Goldstream: great pickup.

Cheers.

Edit: corrected bad sperring.

Advanced Member

Thanks Newz,

Good stuff; the more we get, the better.
    I worked through most of those some time ago and liked LAM and STM but finished with another one not in your list.

I did mention those ones I thought were the pick but of course, your presentation is far superior.

I thought that the main ones were quite expensive; still the Yanks and Canadians like them.

It so happened that LAM rose because of that Queensland investment; in that case I rather prefer SMM perhaps (I hold SMM).

May have another look at STM.TSX. Their holdings are widely spread.

Gerry

Gerry when did I ask you to email others to support my RAMPING
    ( Originally posted by Gerry Stolwyk
    Posted - 01/03/2005 : 6:27:39 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
    Where did I ask others to support your ramping? Prove it)

Gerry if you want me to prove my name let us have a decent bet you say you have funds shall we say 1000,000,000.00 this will certainly increase my retirement fund.

Thanks for the info, enough in one night to keep me busy for a month!
    Re HC, I found this (Share Trader) site first, followed the lead of you folk here and looked at HC. I must say I prefer here as it (in my highly uneducated view) seems to have a better educated group commenting, a more friendly user interface and is more concise (phew, full stop).
    Re Silex this is pretty impressive stuff (quick glimpse), loved the reply to Greenpeace- nice and clear no BS.

How do you find these??? -- I know hard work and intelectual genius.

Re Goldstream, such a big jump and lick of trades today what's happening (looks like tomorrow is up as well--no real depth). One of the scary thing for us 'young' blokes is the volatility of stocks when people mention the 'U' word. I could lose the Kombi/ or win a Merc in 1 day.

Like the idea it hasnt seen the sun though.
    Another ripper is I have to go to Kenya every while already-- tax deduction baby (love the ATO).

Thanks and cheers.
    Geoff

Advanced Member

Enigma,

I think that line was misplaced in my text.
    Here we go again, this is yours:

"But what I said is you ask others to support your ramping".

My comment: You need to prove that. Please supply it now.

I deny, I ramp, so I don't need any support.

As to your name. I think we should both follow the same procedure. What is good enough for me ought to be ok with you too.

The next time I come into town, I'll get my solicitor to certify my person and I will use that naturalisation certificate.

Gerry

Hey, Geoff. Treat sites like ST as good info places - just treat everything you read here with caution. All the warnings of DYOR are good ones. Who knows in 6 months time the market could go a*se up too. And technically that is looking on the cards.

Remember people are attracted to the market when it's at its top, and are usually thin on the ground when it's at the bottom. Make sure you are around and slotting money into the market when its at the b*m end. Each market for everything is different.

Silex is a fundamental play - that I knew about neither through genius nor through hard work. It's just knowledge and I hope that someone makes money off it because I think it may benefit from the uranium situation.

Here's hoping everyone makes some cash.

Point taken. Although you should have a look back over some of the postings you guys have made, with hind sight some even look better.

However in real terms whilst our economy is going rampant and needs to settle down, the rest of the world (ecl China & India) essentially has been struggling.
    Thats why I find Uranium and other resources interesting (Aust and NZ will not go Nuke for 30-50 years), but other countries wont have the luxury of choice- cost/ efficiency.
    I do got to Africa and other places, these guys need a decent infrastructure and dont have the cash to keep fueling coal flames, parts of Europe are still essentially 19th century.
    The changes over the next 20 years, I think will be more significant than people expect.
    All of these guys want what they see as rightfully theirs also, as such what do we do.
    Power generation is becoming a significant global issue.
    I noted an IPO in relation to power storage (ZBB) I am rather surprised that it appears to be struggling, it is part of a solution to the issue.

For those who like a bit of "Yellow Cake"

Check out today's Just rReleased ASX announcemnt on SIM...Scimitar...

"Scimitar Expands Uranium Portfolio"

Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Site with Uranium stocks/charts.

May be of interest to followers.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/F...?obj=ID1004348