sharetrader
Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

Gerry
    Thanks for that link very interesting article

cheers laurie

Fair enough rupert but the AMWU came out in support of Uranium mining and overseas investors and local investors talk to politicians not members of the Australian Labour Party! so what will happen then if for e.g. Curnamona Energy finds a rich strike and wants to mine it! it's the S.A. Labor Party that will be blamed for not allowing it to proceed,not the man in the street who is a member of the Australian Labour Party even though what you said is true

cheers laurie

Its a long wait till 2007 with no guarantees. Another possibility is the Parliamentary inquiry. They have now finished their hearings and will issue a report at some stage. Is it possible that the Federal Government will use this as a springboard to take over all mining in the national interest - the terms of reference of the committee certainly suggest that their report will be a policy setting document

quote:Originally posted by Seneca

Is it possible that the Federal Government will use this as a springboard to take over all mining in the national interest
    I hope your right Seneca but you and I know the States will fight it in court if it gives the power to the Federal Goverment they will argue "What's next....."

cheers laurie

November 28, 2005*
    US$34.50/lb
    (+0.25)

cheers laurie

Ux U3O8 Price
    December 5, 2005*
    US$35.25/lb
    (+0.75)

cheers laurie

oils up, uraniums up and yet the majority of the Uranium shares on the asx are flat or down. Work it out. I can't.[:0][:0][:0]

Don't even get me started on the shortsighted policy of the ALP. And guess what the fat pr*ck beasley is back at the healm. Hasn't won a thing in his life.[|)] Bunch of losers [8)]. No wonder the liberals have got a majority in the senate.

aussie joe [8D][8D][8D]
    aussie joe

Yep aussie joe spot on mate I have RPT and have to make a decision sell now or buy more all because of ONE man in W.A. Mr Gallop the pri*k

cheers laurie

I warned you about RPT. Check out the thread. I reckon it will go even lower. My new low will be 6.4c. C how long it will takes to get there once the sophisticated investers start bailing out. I gave it 2 - 3 months to get down to 7.5c and it only took a couple of days.

I think the market and the alp have to realise the importance of Uranium as the only sensible choice for energy in the ST to MT future. We need a bridge the gap as oil is fast running out quickly. have we enough energy to fual global growth. China then India then Africa. I think not.

Be on board when the market does realise the importance.

aussie joe.[:o)]
    aussie joe

quote:Originally posted by aussie joe

oils up, uraniums up and yet the majority of the Uranium shares on the asx are flat or down. Work it out. I can't.[:0][:0][:0]
    I think the Aussie dollar rise may have something to do with that JMHO

cheers laurie