sharetrader
Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

ABDAB what are yuo going to eat. "Gold"

O Enigmatic One the Abdad gold fort is being constructed, tinned produce and bottled water are next on my unworthy list to hoard before the Stolwykos 5000 day of reckoning.

Advanced Member

ABDAB, Indeed you are well prepared,but perhaps it might be wiser to snuff the candle out rather than spend an eternity sharing cans of beans in a gold fortress with your countless wives and their mothers.
    Perhaps your gods will save you from this hell, and call you home early to save you from this fate. MACDUNK

O Wind of the Bagpipes the holy scriptures of the the gold groupies have prepared me for this impending apocalypse. Since gold is only valuable for Armageddon type events I'll be damned if I cannot put my gold stash to good use.

Don't be fooled by Abdad's dribble Macdunk

Have a look at his picks in the ASX stock picking comp. He's picked 5 miners, 4 of which are primarily gold miners.

So although he is constantly slagging gold, it would appear that he himself is more bulish on gold than any of the "gold groupies" which he refers to.

He's not as stupid as he makes out he is.

Mick
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

I am unworthy of your highly intelligent insights, o fellow gold bug.

The point of picking gold stocks in the ASX comp was not to win, but to see how close I can get to my expected return on gold of 1% in real money.

Advanced Member

MICK, ABDAB is correct when he says he will not win this competition. It would be an unworthy act that would turn his gods against him. He is showing his worth by being unworthy and trying to come last, by selecting gold stocks

Overrated gold stocks.

Thanks for the explanation
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

I suspect you have already made well in excess of your 1% real return on your picks abdab - only one week into the comp.