sharetrader
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

Hi Whatsup,

I tend to agree with you. The big question is which U miner has the best potential. Hard to see the prices reaching $120 as it did back in 2007 and saw PDN get to over $10.

I currently have no exposure to Uranium, radioactive free, but should shift something into this sector.

Any thoughts?

Yeah good to see some movement with ACB glad to have top up with a few more at 30.5c my fav U308 massive potential for the resource to hit 300mlbs next year making it the 7th-8th biggest U308 discovery in the world
    Last edited by JBmurc; 29-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

PEN and AFR are my only uranium interests at the moment (I think, but I may have overlooked some. Ah, the perils of having too widespread a portfolio!) Switched my PEN involvement from PENOA to PENOC, as I prefer the longer-dated options, arguing that the greater timeframe provides more room to see wide fluctuations on which to capitalise.)

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    PEN and AFR are my only uranium interests at the moment (I think, but I may have overlooked some. Ah, the perils of having too widespread a portfolio!) Switched my PEN involvement from PENOA to PENOC, as I prefer the longer-dated options, arguing that the greater timeframe provides more room to see wide fluctuations on which to capitalise.)
    Yeah I really like the look of the PENOC opts 2015 the U308 bull market should be in it's prime once again before ex.date
    the self serve management of PEN will certainly make sure they'll be well looked after my only neg. towards PEN over the likes of ACB
    Last edited by JBmurc; 31-10-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default Manhattan Corp.

Top management, great looking resource and clear mission statement to become a producer... MHC looks positive... any comments from those with more expertise than me?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistymountain View Post
    Top management, great looking resource and clear mission statement to become a producer... MHC looks positive... any comments from those with more expertise than me?
    MM I tend to agree from the Summit days the management didnt make any mistakes sold out at the top of the market and could repeat the same with MHC.

slow learner

BMN having a great run today and are up around 90% in 4 weeks...!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Shasta Uranium up to $52 as of 25/10/2010 looking good for all U miners for the rest of 2010 and possibly 2011.
    Up again $53.5 now.

Guru

Up again $53.5 now.

UP ANOTHER 5+% today over $58/lb now WOW DOUBLE WOW but sadly not reflected in share prices of U shares- what gives !

slow learner

UP ANOTHER 5+% today over $58/lb now WOW DOUBLE WOW but sadly not reflected in share prices of U shares- what gives !
    BMN has doubled it's SP off the back of the rise in U, the producers normally work off contracts so uncontracted yellow cake will shadow U price more closely.