sharetrader
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: U3O8 Uranium.

Hi Mick an open mind for sure,Gerry and the like are part of the game and as so are something to keep in mind.

Good on you if your up 100%,you got on the right end of the ramp,my posts are more for those who get on the wrong end.

Unless SMM get to dig up there uranium then the "they have heaps of it so are worth squilions" ramp will wear thin and the rampers will dump and start the SP fall.

So something to keep in mind,as you say though they have iron ore and phosphate also, just have to factor in the ramp price(risk) and know if you missed the ramp part of the SP so have missed the boat,depends how good you are and how you play it, good luck with SMM anyway.

Cheers
    Miner

Advanced Member

Miner,

That post of yours to Mick is a shambles. You haven't got an open mind anyway. You mentioned me and that gives me the right of reply:

No matter how you try to talk around it Miner, you are working for a lost cause.

I think your object was to get rid of me rather than your concern for ramping.

You really need to attend a de-toxification cause for ramper paranoia.

In the meantime, there was a massive investment in SMM made at an earlier stage by HotCopper posters who can decide to pull out any time, if they want to. I am not. I am a very prominent poster on SMM on HotCopper.

I am repeating that: They and Mick can pull out anytime, if they want to. "Gerry" doesn't come into it!

And you were trying to stop ST posters from buying. How stupid can you get! A prize turkey!

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

Apparently You cannot understand English Properly Gerry Stolwyk. Miner's post is easily understood by thosewith a basic education. It means You are A Ramper

Norman Z Rogers

scuse me ignorance or drunkedness (that was for you farouk) and its only 8.20 over here , but i wanna ask a ? for enigma Who the hell is Norman Z Rogers , has he joined the possie of the "We Love Gerry Club" or is he just like a regular gut
    ps Gerry get a life
    if norman is joining I say the more the merrier that become aware of GERRY
    my 2 cents worth but yea
    gerry go and make some money without the aid of young blood buying ramps
    tracker

Advanced Member

Another useless post of yours, Tracker.

Miner,
    You have little influence now, one reason is the illegal tactics you have employed.
    You don't post on ST and think that with you and a couple of others not posting, the Australian site of ST will collapse. (It won't).

So, you lurk. However, now and then you come out and attack me.
    So, you use our info from Sharetrader, lurk and attack. You are in a bad way, my friend.

This is a stupid thing to say, Miner:
    "Unless SMM get to dig up there uranium then the "they have heaps of it so are worth squilions" ramp will wear thin and the rampers will dump and start the SP fall".

You don't understand or rather won't understand that the price of Uranium is rising. Therefore, deposits left in the ground will increase in value.

Approval to mine will be given at some stage either by pressure exerted by China or the value of the Uranium becomes so great
    that some members of the Queensland Government will overrule the opposition.

Here are some of my latest investment results:

1. SMM: 20 Oct: Bought for 10.5 cents, now 42.5: NET 304.7%.
    2. HAV: 20 Sept: 49 cents, 17 Feb: $1.68. NET: 242.8%
    3. CSM: 13 Oct: $1.76 now $3.69: NET: 109.7%

I won't worry about the lesser lights. However, I spend twice as much on SMM than I did on the others. So, the NET gain from these shares is: 2*304.7 +(242.8+109.7)= 961.9% or 320.6% per stock.

I would say others would have done better still.

So, your trying to discourage people from investing in these stocks was not a good idea.

I am not suggesting that these stocks are a good investment because I am not allowed to tell posters that.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

Now that's just sad that you have spent another weekend in front of your beloved computer Gerry,as for me I got outside and went and found some nice ore to crush,but then I have a life.

You will never admit it as it is the guts of your ramp Gerry but in the ground and dug up and sold are two totally different things(there are heaps of mining company's with stuff in the ground that are doing zip as they are yet to dig it up)and some may never dig it up.

"In the meantime, there was a massive investment in SMM made at an earlier stage by HotCopper posters who can decide to pull out any time, if they want to. I am not. I am a very prominent poster on SMM on HotCopper.",you just shot your self in the foot again Gerry,but thanks for confirming what I am talking about.

"I won't worry about the lesser lights. However, I spend twice as much on SMM than I did on the others. So, the NET gain from these shares is: 2*304.7 +(242.8+109.7)= 961.9% or 320.6% per stock.",hence why you ramp it the most,ouch there goes another toe.

"So, your trying to discourage people from investing in these stocks was not a good idea." wrong again Gerry not trying to discourage them but rather just let them know you are ramping it full on so beware you don't end up being the person buying your dumped shares when you dump.

"You don't understand or rather won't understand that the price of Uranium is rising. Therefore, deposits left in the ground will increase in value.",speaking of stupid things to say Gerry your a legend at that,take a look at the dates on my PDN thread,hell they can even dig there stuff up,but then hey that's no fun for ramping SMM is a much better ramping target for those big back of envelope calculations of when(or should that be IF?) they dig it up they will be worth squillions.

As with all rampers you just quot the ones that go up,what about the ones you used to ramp the crap out of like ASC,LUM,NAL etc whose charts now look like a ski slope??,care to post the % drop on these from when you dumped them to the sheep when you stopped ramping them???.

Anyway enough of talking to a sad old man,of to find some more gold.

Advanced Member

Miner,

You are a "Has been". You are not posting anymore on ST, hoping that it will collapse without you-it won't- then you suddenly reappear to give an uncalled sermon: And that will be another useless post.

And on top of that you are not a fair person but are harbouring a grudge against me. Your tactic of ruining threads and your ramper paranoia are beyond your control.

Suffice to say that had you committed these illegal acts on HotCopper, your account would have been closed long ago. We don't want your type there.

You can be a pretty nasty fellow discouraging people to post on my threads here:
    _____

Posted - 13/01/2005 : 11:19:36 AM
    -----------------------------------

Track when he gets to 5000 he will become a "5 star Guru Ramper",and Mick100 gets to sleep over,not sure about what colour the stars will be though,pink maybe???.

Cheers
    Miner

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You use any nasty method available and are not as good example to the rest of the gang, you control.

No wonder they run riot on the HAV thread (3 against me): pages 2 and 3:
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/topic.a...earchTerms=HAV

Shame on you!

Gerry

Gerry, I have warned you not to make refferences to myself during your squabbles with miner etc.

Are you trying to turn another regular poster against yourself, I would have thought there were enough people against you already.

I'm starting to get the impression that you actually enjoy the ongoing squabbles you get yourself into - LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR POSTS.

Your squabbling posts look like the work of an arrorgant teenager who argues with everyone just for the sake of arguing - grow up Gerry.

Mick
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

Advanced Member

That is on public record and that post was directed at me. I am entitled to use it regardless of anyone else being mentioned.

That is the legal position.

It was used when I needed it.

Stolwyk, I'm not a lawyer and I don't give a damn about your legal position.

If you mention my name again in one of your posts, you had better lookout old chap.

Mick
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)