sharetrader
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

TRS now at PE of 32, yet uptrend continues

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/int...w.x=0&draw.y=0

Kicking myself for selling out toooooooooooooooooooooooooo early[xx(]

Well done holders, everyone is a winner at da reject shop!
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

Only July and another burst and $15 beckons

Fundamentally a good business model and still expanding but ....

So one for the charts this is .... what the heck if it is overvalued ..... people still want more of the action

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Speeding ticket issued yesterday and the normal we don't know why people are buying our stock

Did confirm full year profit at $12M odd ...... oh heck that gives it a pe in excess of 30

Never mind .... as long as punters still want a piece of the action its a good story .... but watching that chart carefully
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outstanding result - TRS yet again posts a stellar increase in NPAT (+31.9%) and yet again beat guidance (and even a smidgen better than I expected). Notice this result includes $1.0m in one-off expenses related to the distribution centre set up in 1H07. Also remember that TRS accelerated its store opening programme in 2H07. The dollar is at all time highs, helping margins. 1H08 should be really terrific. The P/E ratio is high but so is the historic and forecast growth rate. So long as strong growth is maintained the P/E will be maintained. Dare I hope for $20 by February next year?

IMO not the time to sell out guys.

Hi all,

TRS is absolutely brilliant indeed, it was never the time to sell in hindsight Well done holders, seems like this is a growth stock that just keeps on going up, up and up! Proven excellent management, strong AUS dollar and its streamlined supply chain may warrant an even higher PE considering that TRS (likewise JBH) are the cream of the crop in the retail sector.

Congrats holders!
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

TRS posts a better than expected result ($12.3m NPAT) and is opening 20 new stores yet is slaughtered with all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by OneUp View Post
    TRS posts a better than expected result ($12.3m NPAT) and is opening 20 new stores yet is slaughtered with all the rest.
    Hi Oneup,

I am extremely tempted to get back into TRS at the current price, but chart is looking a bit sick:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/int...w.x=0&draw.y=0

Cannot believe every stock on ASX is getting punished due to all this sub-prime bullxxxt in the US. Is there any rationality to this panic? TRS will continue to grow regardless of US financial market turmoil... but lemmings are jumping off cliffs like it is the end of the world!
    Respect
    TOMMY

Hey mate,

TRS is recession proof - proved it last time (2005) and will prove again if need be. The weak holders see the headlines and panic. So be it.

They opened 26 odd stores over the last six months and will open a lot more before the key Xmas trading season.

The $14.5m forecast for 08 is ultra conservative. They'd get that if they didn't open any new stores. The actual result will be +20-30% of what they're forecasting. That brings the 08 P/E below 20.

Yes an outstanding result and the company performance will no doubt be good over the next few years

In markets like this you tighten trailling stops so I was out at $13.80 .... my old mate Phaedrus would be proud of me

Like with JBH wait for things to settle down before having another go sometime

TRS = Totally Rejected Share today

Down 7% today at 1136 after yesterdays result .... must have disapoointed the market

Just patiently waiting until +ve momentum