sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes, it does appear that a few CRYSTAL BALLS are out of sync with the market, but that is what creates OPPORTUNITY...

Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Check this out. Bach in Nelson goes for over $2 million.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3152085a10,00.html
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

I saw it on the news a couple of days ago. The funny thing was that I was in that part of the country last xmas/new year and I never even noticed it sitting there right on the beach...

I really dont undertand paying $2M for a waterfront bach. What is the size of the land? What will happen with global warming and rising of the sea?

Advanced Member

BLING BLING, never mind the waterfront bach look at some of the shares people invest in. At least with global warming they migh start up a marine farm EH. CHEERS MACDUNK

It will be some very expensive marine farms. Around $1 million for 900 sqm. LOL

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

BLING BLING, never mind the waterfront bach look at some of the shares people invest in. At least with global warming they migh start up a marine farm EH. CHEERS MACDUNK
    I love your sense of innovation, MACDUNK. Keep it up and you may take over the world...

A $250 million purchase has kicked off plans for a new city centre on Auckland's North Shore. Greg Ninness reports.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3164525a13,00.html

Albany is going to be a size that can sustain a commercial CBD area. People that live in Albany and the shore will not need to drive to central city in another 5 years time. Land owners with large blocks of land in Albany will be worth alot now.

quote:Originally posted by KW

I would suggest you get to know not just the area, but who is operating within it. For instance, Queenstown has been going through a property boom, but I have heard that currently over 2000 sections are due to be placed on the market shortly as a result of developers heading there in droves.
    I live and have developed three spec homes in the last three years in queenstown plus watched the market closely for more than 6yrs (over which most land has risin as much as 500%with 2000 sections due on the market soon(still many months away) huge rising in home building costs 100,s of homes for sale[xx(]10% interest rates by yrs end-the bust is only months away,with many large developers verging bankrupt , selling of the plans 10,000persqm for most of there aparments-trade -my money going ASX in the form of oil,gold,copper,
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu