sharetrader
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

if you go back to the first page of this thread and have a look at the date........... Long before the report, members of this site were bagging blue chip.
    CopacaBarnsley, it\'s just like watching Brazil.
    http://barnsleybill.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    these are the the same people who as NATIONAL /ACT party members believe that risk/reward should define all party policy,s oop,s UNLESS you have invested in blue chipie company,s . as property value,s start eroding at a fast pace over the next 6 to 12 months those who have extended them selves, (and plenty of them) are goin to be like (cry babies natparty blue chip investors)0 . ps auckland,s largest real estate company barfoot thompson took 51 to auction on wed night 3 sold 0

Malcolm, If only your IQ were the level you keep raving about:

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    they were the IQ.ELITE WISE LABOUR PARTY MEMBERS
    You would have the intelligence to understand that most of the people who do all the crying and have over extended themselves are labour supporters!!

This is the inherent problem of the handout system this labour and past labour governments have created. They are creating a life of dependency and lack of pride. Therefore all these people who are so dependent on the government are now crying and expecting the government to bail them out.

These people have been truly bitten; but is it any fault of mine: the taxpayer, NO, so why the bloody hell should we be supporting them?

If they had done proper DD and understood what and WHO they were investing with, I am quite sure Bryers would have gone bust much earlier, therefore inflicting his pain on less people.

BUT, this is not the way of a labour supporter is it, no! A typical labour supporter is dependent, they were dependent on Bryers and his charm show making them a quick buck, instead of building their own solid foundation of wealth. And now their crying and lack of pride is plainly evident for all to see.

I do feel sorry for these people, but having sympathy is a stretch too far. As patsy pointed out the level of financial illiteracy is beyond comprehension. But, educating the people in financial literacy would be detrimental to Labour, as then more people might be able to stand on their own two bloody feet! Labour wouldn't then be able to buy the majority of their votes through handouts as they do currently, god forbid, they might have to get some real policies!

It's really about time people in this country started to stand on their own two feet and make a go of things instead of moaning about how hard done by they are and how much better off they would be elsewhere! In most cases these ones who would be better off are probably the ones we don't want anyway, I'll drive them to the airport if they want!

We need a susutained policy of increasing business opportunities which will come from financial literacy, instead of people relying on the property market for a quick buck.

Cheers!

Now to request an ignore feature on this site, specifically for you Malcolm!

Do we tax payers really have to bail these people out?

Thats absurd

I made some losses before in a few share investments..where's my bail out?

malcolm,

By plagiarising my post you have done 2 things:

1. Shown that your IQ simply isn't where you purport, as you are not able to construct a meaningful, constructive and founded response.

2. Plagiarisim is one of the greatest respects you can show someone....

Cheers!

Unbelievable how the property flogging game goes on:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/3/...ectid=10506425

After Blue Chip, now we are being offered houses 30km out of town in Queensland!! Perhaps this thread should change titles to Key2? (see key2.co.nz )

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    Unbelievable how the property flogging game goes on:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/3/...ectid=10506425

After Blue Chip, now we are being offered houses 30km out of town in Queensland!! Perhaps this thread should change titles to Key2? (see key2.co.nz )
    Check out the video on the Key2 site, if that doesn't make you wary of them nothing will!!!

Interesting that the Herald article calls Melbourne a "hotspot" Melbourne is suffering the biggest losses in the OZ market currently.

Talk about people flogging dead horses. I guess there will always be the naive and greedy suckers out there for these leeches to prey on.

Agree about Melbourne. I was there a few weeks ago and they were saying how it is growing faster than Sydney. However house prices were falling.

You have to wonder how many people are pouring their life savings into this latest scheme and will be complaining on TV in 6 months time when the whole thing turns to custard.

Agree about Melbourne. I was there a few weeks ago and they were saying how it is growing faster than Sydney. However house prices were falling.

You have to wonder how many people are pouring their life savings into this latest scheme and will be complaining on TV in 6 months time when the whole thing turns to custard.
    Come on Arb, you are already assuming that it's not their own fault that they didn't do their own research...

Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Yes that's right Steve. We therefore have two choices:
    1. The Government should pass legislation now in advance to bale the investors out.
    2. You should start a charitable trust and accept donations now to fund those unfortunates that lose money when it happens.

That way all the investors don't have to take personal responsibility for their decisions.

That way all the investors don't have to take personal responsibility for their decisions.
    Helen could make it an extension to her WFF policy, people can't take responsibility for their personal situation so why should they take responsibility for anything else.