sharetrader
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: SCY Chart

Share Collector

Bricks, will you be in Wgtn on election day? Would be great to see you at the Wgtn ST meeting.

Arrow Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Bricks, will you be in Wgtn on election day? Would be great to see you at the Wgtn ST meeting.

ARRIVE 12th. NOV probably to see HELEN back at her DESK..

Arrow HELEN is now HISTORY..

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    ARRIVE 12th. NOV probably to see HELEN back at her DESK..
    Wednesday arrival to inspect the latest moves at SMITH CITY.. for Xmas..

Bricks inspected a Smiths City store in Gisborne after checking the yellow pages for Gas Appliance retailers and wanted to buy a simple accessory for a gas stoVe (ie a kettle) they said they never stocked accessories for gas stoves. What a store would not bother thinking about them again.
    Possum The Cat

Arrow A Cat Story..

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Bricks inspected a Smiths City store in Gisborne after checking the yellow pages for Gas Appliance retailers and wanted to buy a simple accessory for a gas stoVe (ie a kettle) they said they never stocked accessories for gas stoves. What a store would not bother thinking about them again.
    SO it happened to you CAT but remember you looked in the YELLOW pages first you did not know what a kettle looked like , Hope you do better next TIME.. Ha, Ha..

Bricks; Just what I would expect from a Brick (as A Brick is solid object & it is definately not solid brain) as I had a kettle in front of me that needed replacing for a elderly relative. I certainly know what one would look like. Yellow Pages was the obivous place to look for stockists of gas Appliances. But that would definately be out of range of a Bricks thinking. As stocking accesories for the goods they sell is out of range of the skills SCY's management.
    Last edited by POSSUM THE CAT; 10-11-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: correct grammar
    Possum The Cat

Arrow A CAT STORY >> cont..

Bricks; Just what I would expect from a Brick (as A Brick is solid object & it is definately not solid brain) as I had a kettle in front of me that needed replacing for a elderly relative. I certainly know what one would look like. Yellow Pages was the obivous place to look for stockists of gas Appliances. But that would definately be out of range of a Bricks thinking. As stocking accesories for the goods they sell is out of range of the skills SCY's management.
    A true CAT story all I can say is your a REAL DILL to even write the story it in the first and then blame SMITH CITY for your supity and in the long run the kettle it was not for you..
    Ha, Ha..

So CAT have a nice Xmas visit SMITH`s when in need hope you have better luck next time and BUY the Share it will make you feel BETTER..

Guru

Brick of the Dogs, you've outdone yourself today!! You should be concentrating on your shares.....

http://www.nzx.com/markets/NZSX/SCY/...ements/4756420

ANNOUNCEMENT 10.11.08

“The Board of Directors of Smiths City Group Limited advises that trading conditions have been more difficult in the period from mid-September. Excluding the building supplies business which the company sold during the first half of the last financial year, sales for the first half of the 2009 financial year (1 May 2008 to 31 October 2008) are down 8.4% with same store retail sales down 7.7%.

As a result of the lower sales and a lower contribution from the property company, which has not sold a property this six months, profit for the first half of this financial year is expected to be substantially down on the same period last year. As in previous years the actual half year result will be published in December and a further update will be given at that time.”

Bricks the stupid thing was to think after owning SCY shares in 1987 that because they have survived they had good management. But obviously they have not. Have heard RUMOURS that the only reason they are still in Gisborne is it cheaper to lose money than close as nobody else wants the building. Please Note This is ONLY RUMOUR.
    Possum The Cat

Arrow Xmas Time..

Bricks the stupid thing was to think after owning SCY shares in 1987 that because they have survived they had good management. But obviously they have not. Have heard RUMOURS that the only reason they are still in Gisborne is it cheaper to lose money than close as nobody else wants the building. Please Note This is ONLY RUMOUR.
    THANKS cat for the RUMOUR along with BOB`s RUMOUR why don't both of you ring the

BOSS, Rick Hellings MOB. 0299833011 and ask his advice on all these pressing matters

instead of telling BRICKS.. Have a happy ONE..