sharetrader
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: SCY Chart

BRICKS Customers do not ring the management they just do not comeback and if enough of them do the company goes bust. But that would be to much for a Brick to understand.
    Possum The Cat

Default A another CAT story..

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    BRICKS Customers do not ring the management they just do not comeback and if enough of them do the company goes bust. But that would be to much for a Brick to understand.
    JUST keep your hopes alive and don't go back but stop telling me and ring Rick on
    0299833011. and tell him you hate SMITHS..

bricks you come accross real nasty eah...
    taken light hearted though...
    The best come back ive heard all year
    goes like this...

possum the cat-Just what I would expect from a Brick (as A Brick is solid object & it is definately not solid brain)

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    THANKS cat for the RUMOUR along with BOB`s RUMOUR why don't both of you ring the

BOSS, Rick Hellings MOB. 0299833011 and ask his advice on all these pressing matters

instead of telling BRICKS.. Have a happy ONE..
    Rumour?? It's called a stock exchange announcement under continuous disclosure rules.

Bricks, I am beginning to think you and CujoDog are one and the same!!

Default BOB get on the phone to RICK

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Rumour?? It's called a stock exchange announcement under continuous disclosure rules.

Bricks, I am beginning to think you and CujoDog are one and the same!!

BRICKS don't care what you think your a one eye DILL with NO real information about any company and spook at any note you can lay your grubby hands on thinking that your telling the world which is available to every one,. NZ has NO market to talk about let a lone make any money and you stupid type of people do not CONTRBUTE anything for your punishment go and shop at SCY and tell-em you HATE them don't tell BRICKS..

BUGGER OFF..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    BRICKS don't care what you think your a one eye DILL with NO real information about any company and spook at any note you can lay your grubby hands on thinking that your telling the world which is available to every one,. NZ has NO market to talk about let a lone make any money and you stupid type of people do not CONTRBUTE anything for your punishment go and shop at SCY and tell-em you HATE them don't tell BRICKS..

BUGGER OFF..
    Wow Bricks, that is almost comprehensible!! You make more sense when you are angry!!

To be honest, the only reason I post on this thread is because of your incomprehensible ramblings, childish attitude to those who disagree with you, butchering of the English language and your illogical logic.

As for adding nothing, believe it is more than a little of the pot calling the kettle black there Sir!! I got bored but after reading your last 10 posts, what a waste of cyberspace!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you

Your friend,
    Bob.

Arrow THEN dont come BACK..

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Wow Bricks, that is almost comprehensible!! You make more sense when you are angry!!

To be honest, the only reason I post on this thread is because of your incomprehensible ramblings, childish attitude to those who disagree with you, butchering of the English language and your illogical logic.

As for adding nothing, believe it is more than a little of the pot calling the kettle black there Sir!! I got bored but after reading your last 10 posts, what a waste of cyberspace!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you

Your friend,
    Bob.
    THEN don't come back unless your got something to say about a company as your posts are getting bigger about BRICKS than SMITHS ,, BOB your NO COBBER please don't REPLY..

Guru

I promise not to post if you don't......
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 15-11-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Arrow Bob Off..

[QUOTE=Sideshow Bob;233634]I promise not to post if you don't......

BOB`s is NO cobber and may be a DOBBER.. BRICKS promise`s NOTHING..

Guru

BOB`s is NO cobber and may be a DOBBER..
    Oh the poetry.....