sharetrader
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Default The Strength of SAMSON (SSN)

Hi to all The Good and The Great.... out in Sharetrader Land,

Hope everyone is Having a really Fab holiday, I certainly am, having flown in fron Honkers and now longing around Coolangatta/Tweed Heads... Qld-Gold Coast--it DOES make you know your luck to be an Australasian...

Do also hope that you all had a beautiful 2004 Share-Wise, certainly I thank Providence for having had a bit of a ripper,(thanks Very Much to SEN, MAL, PPR, FAN, ATR, EMI, HHL etc etc.......>>> and I do hope that the Year 2005...>>>... also can bear really excellent FRUITY LOOPS, for all at The Crownie Pub and of course here at Sharetrader....

Anyway, here at the Beach, and away from The Crownie's ante-room with its Spreadsheets, Annual Reports and Data Crunching Software Programmes, I'm afraid I can't give everyone the usual speel on the ROE, Market Cap, no. of shares on issue, PE, and "The Numbers" vis-a-vis Samson (SSN)--except to say I believe it is anotherMatilda (MAL) like opportunity and for those who are a bit brave and get in early or now its GOT huge huge UP side...

Clue for those skeptics and researchers among us...and that is actually a good Investor attitude by the way...Compare the Samson stock and its recent Kestrel acquaition in Omaha USA and the Natural gas play this privides on relatively tightly held stodk with Tommahawk--THK--Tommahawk energy which went up around 400% from memory over the last few months..hmmmmm [][][]

Do the numbers yourselves...also check out from the Samson announcements who Samson are grooming for CEO, and you'll see why Robbo reckons this could be a very nice profitableLow risk Gas play

At 30-50 cents--SSN is a steal in my view...as per Senetas at 5-7 cents, EMI at 9 cents and Matilda at 24 cents...

Naturally do your own research, consider the risk/reward ratios for yourselves and do not take this as investment Advice etc etc,

Got to go and catch a wave before another crownie is needed,

Kind Regards,
    Robbo

Robbo

Hi Robbo,

Glad you are enjoying the hospitality on
    the coast .....

..... maybe we should add a few other facts
    about SSN.

Facts like, despite the good story:

It will remain thinly traded due to
    the Top 20 holding around 70-80%
    of the tradable stock.

Backing that up, price has not moved
    at all, since 16 December 2004.

Even with the recent issue, there's
    only about 10-15m shares available
    for BOTH traders and "investors", so
    this stock is may be destined to
    become another PSA.

Because it is so thin, it is also
    very volatile, moved down 50% in
    1 day (22042004) on a volume of
    just 10,ooo shares.

..... and of course, the opposite
    holds true as well, it can also
    move up fast.

-----

Many traders will stay away from SSN,
    because they cannot get enough stock
    to make a decent trade, without moving
    the market significantly.

Sure, experienced traders can scalp
    some bucks, but this is not a stock
    for the faint-hearted ... meaning
    you had better be prepared for the
    big dips, before a long wait until
    the next rally.

Soon, SSN will likely dip to around
    .20, before it recovers again .....

happy trading all

yogi

P.S. ..... holding PSA and will hold SSN again,
    when the TIME is right.

P.P.S ..... drink more Fosters ... FGL looking good ...

Disclaimer: yogi makes no claim to be a licenced investment advisor.

Always consult your licenced advisor or other financial professional expert.

Hi Yogi.... (heh: is your nick-name a derivative of one of my ALL TIME--fave cartoon characters..from Jellystone Park with Snagglepus, Boo-Boo and The Ranger and all the Huckleberry Hound Gang.....Ie: none other than Yogi Bear..or is there some other more obscure rendering applicable ??!!??)

Yogi -I have moved my Samson thoughts/comments/discussion.... over to the other thread originally started by my learned & esteemed colleaugue "Tommy"--as it was kindly pointed out to me that a Samson thread already existed--

Have taken you excellent thoughtful commnets "on-board" Yogi-- BUT, all the same ....don't feel we'll see 20 cents on SSN again in a big Hurry !!...at least that is from 'where I sit...

But 'tis great about what makes Up "a Market" ie: different views & opinions on valuation and for every sucker buyer like me....[:I] there's always a smarter more astute Buyer--heh what?? Toffee--Apples and Pollywaffles.. !! ... indeed !![:o)][:o)][]

Do sincerely Hope your Share Trades and Investments do fullsomely and handsmely in 'Year '05.. Yogi...I am quite sure they will.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.
    Robbo

SAMSON (SSN)

Up 18.5% Today, (but admitedly on smallish volumes) and check out The....Buy Side.... Depth...

As I've already said; I am predicting/guessing -- that Samson (SSN) could be the Next Tommahawk...

Kind Regards,

Robbo.

Robbo

Samson:
    SSN

Howdee Gang,

Up 17 % Today and will, in my personal view//opinion really BEGIN NOW to BUILD up a Decent Head of Steam..

If your convinced...and only if!!...then I would ...IMO...NOT leave Samson (SSN) any much longer...and that is NOT meant as a RAMP...just my READ on the whole upside from about anytime NOW....on the overall situation ..

Very much possible potential...IMO...,as I have said repeatedly; in previous posts on This SAMSON (SSN) thread.... to be another Tomahawk: (THK) [][]

Check out the NEW 43 Page Samson (SSN) Investor Presentation posted by Samson (SSN) on today's ASX announcements... heh ...are you there .....>>>>....Tommy your better at Cut & Paste than old technically illiterate...... dummer than dummer Robbo butter fingers [:I] [:o)] [:o)][8D];..... on the computer, why don't you do us a fave, and wack it for up on Sharetrader for us all !! ??? please !! ????

anyway...do watch this one (SAMSON --SSN) very closely, and don't be late to The PARTY ,

Kindest regards .....as always,

Robbo

Robbo

HI ROBBO!

Good to hear that you're still interested in SSN too, for some time I have been trying to buy a few more shares of SSN but it has been VERY illiquid so I only hold a tiny parcel at present (it's VERY volatile so I don't have the guts to expose myself too much to it)!

Anyway, here are the direct links to the interesting releases by SSN for all those who want to know a bit more what's happening:

Investor Presentation:
    http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=281252

Corporate update:
    http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=281181

Quarterly report:
    http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=281109
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

Samson Oil & Gas SSN

Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Up another 7 %.... as Investors Read the Impressive, Samson Oil & Gas (SSN), 63 page Investor Presentation on ASX website, .... from the other day, and just BEGIN...to absorb and "do the numbers" for themselves...[]

>>>>...For those with the fortitude, and a little patience Samson (SSN)Oil & Gas ....although by the looks you might not NOW need as much patience as usual...[^][^],

SAMSON (SSN) has every indication, from where I sit, of being a relatively see-able 3 Bagger Plus....within 6 months, of course only In My View [^][]

Certainly Volumes and interest in Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) is beginning to focus attention on Samson Oil & Gas...in these as yet early days... hmmm [][]Certainly lots of good leverage & upside from the looks....

Kind regards to one and all,

Robbo.

Robbo

Recommended not just by Robbo but also by Yogi-in-Oz.

Cannot see that Kiwi1 ??

Yogi's post was quite down on Samson from my read of Yogi's post..., he/she predicted Samson (SSN) would fall below 20 cents, right ???

Am I missing something ??

Kind Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Finish the quote..."before it recovers again." After predicting a recovery he stated that he will hold the share again.

Kind regards to you too,

k1w1